Sign in to follow this  
Catman

Knicks Game thread

I'm really impressed with this Porzingis/Lopez combo. We are missing a lot of easy stuff just because of their presence around the rim.

If true, so is you rationalizing it.

lol..you are really hung up on being right. It's sad to read. I just posted the stats and logic of why the change was made. Not my problem that you can't accept numbers and facts.

You are probably rooting against the team right now just to salvage some sort of point.

lol..you are really hung up on being right. It's sad to read. I just posted the stats and logic of why the change was made. Not my problem that you can't accept numbers and facts.

You are probably rooting against the team right now just to salvage some sort of point.

Lol nah just presently messing with you man. I already told you earlier this lineup won't stick.

Instead of spending time worrying about semantics... is it not easy enough to appreciate that unlike last year, lineups be damned - we are seeing the Magic what all teams needs to do: defend home court?

The Knicks aren't proving terrible this season(yet), but the Magic are up 9 at the half, Knicks are shooting below 30% and this would not have happened at all any time last season. Expectations met.

Discuss, sure, but why argue over such little stuff when there is so much to appreciate. I love hearing everyone's opinions... especially from those lucky enough to view games. Don't know why anyone would love to hear *****ing and whining.

Lol nah just presently messing with you man. I already told you earlier this lineup won't stick.

No one once disagreed with that. That's the thing. We don't have a team with a 100% solid starting lineup yet.

The numbers though do justify Skiles making this change to see how it goes.

Every time I see Jason Smith's stat line when his minutes are short at the beginning of his run, he just seems to take his time and knock everything down - and fills out the rest of his line a little bit. I haven't seen him play with my two eyes since his New Orleans days... so is it all just down to him being a pretty intelligent player and his body after a few minutes of play remember's he can't do what his brain wants him to do or do you guys think he's at an average in terms of smarts, skill and athleticism. He looks stiff, but is he more gifted than that?

Someone said he reels off about a minute per game of Anthony Davis but is he anywhere near as graceful?

I only ask because small sample makes one want to see more of him but probably expecting him to not sustain it at more minutes.