Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

if we lose tonight im going to be pissed. Phoenix has gone 3-29 out of their last 32 games and is actively trying to lose.

This game screams Philadelphia equivalence all over it. This team can't afford to lose games against teams that aren't on their level. A close game is inexcusable. It should be a blowout.

Fournier back in, but No-Ladipo tonight... Payton, Fournier, Hezonja, Gordon and Vucevic will be the starting 5, who have only played a total of 24 minutes together all season.

Victor bruised his back when he got an inadvertent knee halfway through the fourth quarter of the blowout win vs Chicago... Skiles gonna Skiles..

The guard position is our greatest depth on the team; I would place PF as our weakest position, with frontcourt defense/center being second weakest. YOu could conceivably combine those two into one weakness, but I think we need two frontcourt players before we even think about adding another PG.

AG is our PF, how is that our weakest position? POINT guard is a position where we could improve at. Our GUARDS are set with Dipo and Mario, but point guard could use an upgrade. I think your underestimating how bad Payton has been this year.

What I am seeing from the Magic during MOST games since January is an utter lack of any desire whatsoever to play basketball, especially defense. I see lackluster effort, sloppy passes, and miscommunication (or no communication) on defense. I can't remember the last professional team I saw have this sort of issue, where the players just didn't care to play.

It is easy to use Skiles as a scapegoat and say that the players just don't respond to him anymore, and maybe that IS the real issue here, but does anyone else have any other ideas as to what is going on. Why don't the Magic players put forth any sort of consistent effort? I am totally confused and disgusted by what I have been seeing this calendar year and it worries me that another roster teardown sometime in the next few years is what lies ahead.

AG is our PF, how is that our weakest position? POINT guard is a position where we could improve at. Our GUARDS are set with Dipo and Mario, but point guard could use an upgrade. I think your underestimating how bad Payton has been this year.

I don't like AG as a PF. There, I said it. Payton is not the problem.

Ok....I think we need whiteside. Yeah I know..but......space jesus christ guys, we don't have an enforcer. Whiteside will be available. Our front office needs to grow a pair. If Riley can handle him, we can. Once again, our front office needs to grow some pairs. We need some monsters on the court. This lot right here is satisfied with being the Kings fools.

We need to get tough players and leaders who can keep those tough players from collaspsing on themselves on some leonardo dicaprio ****.

I convinced myself I was okay with the Tobias trade.... But, as of this minute, Hennigan looks really really bad... We gave Tobias away for a rental of two guys that didn't actually make the team better for the half season they were here... I actually really like Ilyasova, but Jennings is terrible

I convinced myself I was okay with the Tobias trade.... But, as of this minute, Hennigan looks really really bad... We gave Tobias away for a rental of two guys that didn't actually make the team better for the half season they were here... I actually really like Ilyasova, but Jennings is terrible

Rob has to hope he can use that cap space for something because the gamble on Jennings is turning out as well as the gamble on Arenas as far as just the on court play is concerned.

I've thought about it and I'd be ok with Whiteside. Larry Sanders played his best basketball under Skiles and he was a nutcase so maybe Whiteside could be the same.

Offseason plan a)

Sign any 2 of Horford, Conley, Derozan, Parsons, Whiteside or Durant. Trade Vuc and (maybe) our 1st rounder for some quality bench players.

B) Miss in free agency. Sign Courtney Lee to a 1+1 year contract, take Boguts deal from the Warriors in exchange for something half decent, keep on Ilyasova and roll over all this cap space into 2017 while hoping our fan base isn't suicidal by that point.