Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

This doesn't mean anything, and sounds extremely unlikely given the success GS is enjoying but I heard Steph say with my own ears that his dream is to play for the Hornets and win a championship in Charlotte. I know he has significant ties to the area, but I would stay in GS if I were him. That said, it's something to think about, I guess.

I am excited to see Mario play tonight, hopefully he is really aggressive. I can't imagine what the state of our team will be like if we manage to lose this game.

This doesn't mean anything, and sounds extremely unlikely given the success GS is enjoying but I heard Steph say with my own ears that his dream is to play for the Hornets and win a championship in Charlotte. I know he has significant ties to the area, but I would stay in GS if I were him. That said, it's something to think about, I guess.

I am excited to see Mario play tonight, hopefully he is really aggressive. I can't imagine what the state of our team will be like if we manage to lose this game.

If I were in his shoes I would love to come back to Orlando to bring them a championship. So I can see why he would want to try to do that for Charlotte

Now. This is a very important and special moment for the Magic organization.

If for some reason Mario does a wonderful and excellent job as a starter, a lot of questions will arise in regards Fournier or Oladipo future with the team.

Will oladipo be traded or do we sign fournier in the offseason???

This game can help answering some of those questions. Maybe it is too soon, maybe not.

Will see.