Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Nah, he was pretty bad.

I really like preaching patience with guys especially this early in the season but I'm running out of excuses for Frye other than "maybe he'll get better with time".

He's pretty much the only spot on Hennigan's record. Just hasn't worked out like you'd hope.

I obviously havent watched him close enough then lol. Just from an eye test I thought he was playing ok at worst.

That seems about right.

I don't usually look at these but it seems like Stein puts more thought into them than 10 years ago.

Also Frye only makes up for being on the court if he scores at least 15 points. Even then it's debatable. He's at the end of the bench for a reason.

I've been impressed that Skiles is getting the team to play this way so early in the season. Smothering defense and good on the fastbreak after? Dare I say I like this team?

I'm super optimistic about this team, but I'm a little concerned (despite how well he's played) that Fournier has been our go-to wing guy as far as the big picture is concerned. Victor contributes in every way imaginable, but his %'s are pretty awful, and Tobias still tends to have nights where he just doesn't really have anything going. Those are two pretty important young guys that we've all been counting on to make big strides.

Weds we get the Lakers on a b2b from the Heat & Friday the Jazz on a b2b from the Heat.

Could and should work in our favor... But we are Orlando and we don't do things easy do we lol

Let's get both and be at 5-5 aka .500