Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Lol at Payton in the second pic

That pic of Elf is why he will eventually be cast in the lead role for "The Little Richard Story" that will jump start his Hollywood movie career.

That pic of Elf is why he will eventually be cast in the lead role for "The Little Richard Story" that will jump start his Hollywood movie career.

Payton to the Lakers! He just wants to be a star in Hollywood!

This has all happened before. It will all happen again.

With the idea that you can make sweeping judgments about someone's ability to draw fouls based on their free throw attempts in the first game of the season?

Yes.

Go back and read your own post. Oladipo was neither good nor spectacular at drawing FTs last night. I wasn't making any sweeping statements about who Victor will be this year. Just that 2 FT won't cut it if he's going to take on the role of our best player. He was good but not great at getting to the line last year. We need to see improvement there this season.

Payton to the Lakers! He just wants to be a star in Hollywood!

This has all happened before. It will all happen again.

Don't see it happening. Easy E is far too introverted to ever want to be the center of attention in a movie. If anyone would want to be in a movie, I see Oladipo wanting to be. Oladipo is loyal however, and I see him staying with the Magic should be want him. Person most likely to leave us: Hezonja. He's dreamed of being the star in a big city ever since he was a kid. 4 years from now, he may bolt... but we've got a LONNGGG way to go before we even need to worry about that being a scenario.

Don't see it happening. Easy E is far too introverted to ever want to be the center of attention in a movie. If anyone would want to be in a movie, I see Oladipo wanting to be. Oladipo is loyal however, and I see him staying with the Magic should be want him. Person most likely to leave us: Hezonja. He's dreamed of being the star in a big city ever since he was a kid. 4 years from now, he may bolt... but we've got a LONNGGG way to go before we even need to worry about that being a scenario.

Congrats.

Interesting matchup for tonight will be Kanter and Vucevic. Our backcourt is going to be tested on defense against Westbrook and Durant. If you can cut half their production, you will surely win the game.

The important thing tonight is that our jump shooting needs to show improvement. Remember that last season, Nikola Vucevic was the Magic's best jump shooter........and he's our center. You'd assume the rest were the rest of our starts but I can assure you that's not the case.

Over the next 10 games, it'll be interesting which lineup will make the best defensive/offensive stand in major minutes with a decent net; stats. Our best lineup was

Fournier,Evan - Harris,Tobias - Payton,Elfrid - Vucevic,Nikola - Watson,C.J.

The obvious fact is that it is too early and a 20 game sample is more accurate than a one game sample. However, these stats are still interesting because eventually a couple will hold true.

game notes: http://www.nba.com/gamenotes/magic.pdf

Shabazz, Nicholson, and Frye logged zero minutes. We'll see what happens.

As for OKC, they secretly acquired Steve Novak.........scary for us because he'll be camping off of Durant and Westbrook if he see's court. Dion waiters lit us up last season by shooting a total of 55%/37% in all 4 games total on the splits. That shouldn't have happened. Darryl Augustin has played for 5 teams in a span of 3 years. Luckily, Jameer owned him so many years that he didn't develop a superiority complex against us like Pargo did. Regardless, the Thunder may be a home for him for a while.

Who...do we have..to guard..Serge Ibaka? Gordon, Harris, Dedmon? Ibake is a capable three point shooter and a defensive edifice.

I just paid £160 for a ticket to see the Magic in London... I'm considering mental help.

how good are the seats?

but yeah, sports are expensive. I went up to the box office on gameday last year and they wanted $69/ticket for a game against the Hornets for the worst possible seats available. ended up finding a guy who had a few extra tickets when half of his group bailed. $20 total.

Went to the game Wednesday. wanted to get a new hat. The one i liked was $34.99. thats crazy for a hat.

how good are the seats?

but yeah, sports are expensive. I went up to the box office on gameday last year and they wanted $69/ticket for a game against the Hornets for the worst possible seats available. ended up finding a guy who had a few extra tickets when half of his group bailed. $20 total.

Went to the game Wednesday. wanted to get a new hat. The one i liked was $34.99. thats crazy for a hat.

I didn't buy them myself but lower/middle level behind one of the hoops I think.