Fultz4thewin

The Official 2015-2016 Regular Season Thread

Yeah, like Durant or Harden does. In the 4th quarter he was facilitating the entire offense. Looked darn good doing it too. Getting others and himself shots.

Maybe a better phrase is ball dominant

Just checking in to make sure you're not standing on the ledge of a 10 story hotel. You have got to feel like you attended a concert for your favorite band, and they did'nt show up.

Haha, it's been a fun but weird week for me, that's for sure. I'll support our boys until the end

Its alright Golden State. 25-1 is still a surreal record at this point of the season. The one feels like it doesn't really even matter.

Its alright Golden State. 25-1 is still a surreal record at this point of the season. The one feels like it doesn't really even matter.

It doesn't just feel that way...

Tobias Harris sat out Sunday's practice with a lower leg contusion

Harris is still traveling with the team to Brooklyn for Monday's game and is expected to play in the contest, so his absence from practice was likely precautionary more than anything else.

Source

The forward will be looking to rebound from his worst performance of the season in last Friday's blowout loss to the Cavaliers, during which he was held without a point (0-5 FG, 0-3 3Pt) and was limited to two rebounds over 17 minutes.

:svgsad:

Supply and demand, baby. And in today's game, a four who can shoot like Anderson is in serious demand. We're somewhat past the idea of teams spending money just because they have it. Cap strategies are deflty employed in the interest of saving money for future moves. But there are still plenty of teams who simply allocate the resources they have.

For instance, let's say you strike out on Kevin Durant this summer, and have oodles of cap space that you were saving for him or someone else. You don't want to come up empty-handed, so you look at the market and target the next-best available player for your specific needs, and you're willing to overspend, because you had already planned on spending that money on Durant.

So yeah, there's a good chance Anderson gets a max contract, despite the fact that he's a subpar defender and only has a select number of ways to score. It's worth noting, any team that considers Anderson needs to realize that he needs a dominant rim protector next to him, like Dwight Howard. Even Anthony Davis hasn't been enough to cover for his defensive issues. But if you have $40 million in cap room, and you already have a player, like, say, Andre Drummond, and a point guard to run pick and pop with, and a coach that already knows how to use him effectively ...

Oh. That's right. Stan Van Gundy's Pistons. That's just speculation but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Detroit took a long, hard look at adding Anderson, with Ersan Ilyasova on a non-guaranteed deal next year. Either way, Anderson will have suitors, and they'll likely bring a lot of cash with them.

http://www.cbssports...eal-this-summer

Maybe Stan would like to save $12M/year and trade for Frye?

I know I made the comparison last year but now the raw counting stat comparison of Jimmy Butler and Oladipo in their 3rd year is unbelievably similar.