Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Expectations/Predictions for the 2015-2016 Season

I have a gut feeling that Mario WILL be a lot better than most thought. He is not a rookie coming into the NBA from a 1 year college stint like most other draftees, he has been playing professional basketball for a long time. He could turn out to be the steal of the draft at #5.

I'm not as excited about seeing the 1st preseason game as I am in seeing the last preseason game after our guys have had some time to get used to Skiles' defensive strategy and the offense we run off our stops.

The preseason means absolutely nothing, but i do agree that Mario will be an instantly viable player.

I predict a 6-8 seed. Which isn't very good in this conference, but it would be progress. I predicted a 7/8 seed last year. With the talent we have on the roster I feel like we should be a top 5 team in the east pretty soon.

And you know this without watching any part of the season yet...nice.

The nature of predictions is that you make them in advance.

I predict a 6-8 seed. Which isn't very good in this conference, but it would be progress. I predicted a 7/8 seed last year. With the talent we have on the roster I feel like we should be a top 5 team in the east pretty soon.

Given how last years prediction turned out, your post isn't all that reassuring.

I am holding off till training camp to make a pure prediction, but I see no reason not to expect a full 10 game improvement from last season currently. As Payton4TW noted already, we probably should have won at least 4-6 games last year that we didn't. Throw in a good coach, a good draft pick, and growth from our young trio +10 wins seems reasonable.

I am holding off till training camp to make a pure prediction, but I see no reason not to expect a full 10 game improvement from last season currently. As Payton4TW noted already, we probably should have won at least 4-6 games last year that we didn't. Throw in a good coach, a good draft pick, and growth from our young trio +10 wins seems reasonable.

I agree. If you say those 4-6 could have been won especially with a better coach. I am feeling a minimum 10 more wins this year. But for me I think our real improvement will be the season after.

Given how last years prediction turned out, your post isn't all that reassuring.

Yeah, hopefully I'm wrong and we're better than my prediction than the other way around.

It's exciting to see the magic with some awesome talent, but lets not get too excited...Last year the Magic were very Lackadaisical ...for instance I was watching their game last year and they were loosing...I switch to another game .and wow ...what a difference...they were playing with "Snap!!" Passing swinging...pass three time and put it in the hoop!! great...I turned back to the Magic...and it was ...Walk don't run...swish...pass pass pass dribble dribble dribble...They showed some awesome points last year...and I think with this coach and their talent they should put on an awesome show this year...I'm excited to see it...I am really hoping very hard that they go to the play offs.there is no reason they can't!!!

It's exciting to see the magic with some awesome talent, but lets not get too excited...Last year the Magic were very Lackadaisical ...for instance I was watching their game last year and they were loosing...I switch to another game .and wow ...what a difference...they were playing with "Snap!!" Passing swinging...pass three time and put it in the hoop!! great...I turned back to the Magic...and it was ...Walk don't run...swish...pass pass pass dribble dribble dribble...They showed some awesome points last year...and I think with this coach and their talent they should put on an awesome show this year...I'm excited to see it...I am really hoping very hard that they go to the play offs.there is no reason they can't!!!

Scott Skiles won't allow any lackadaisical play