Sign in to follow this  
HeHateMe

Expectations/Predictions for the 2015-2016 Season

Well, we went 12-13 in games decided by 5 points or less. There's probably a few losses in there that won't happen again

I'm actually surprised by this. I would have thought we were far worse in games decided by 5 points or less. I wonder how many games we lost heading into the 4th quarter with the lead. I expect that number to be more telling.

I'm actually surprised by this. I would have thought we were far worse in games decided by 5 points or less. I wonder how many games we lost heading into the 4th quarter with the lead. I expect that number to be more telling.

Or how many of those wins by 5 points or less we were up by like 15 going into the 4th.

PO

7-8th seed..

Victor is gonna be our leader.

NBA is shocked.. MAGIC is back in picture.

If you dream, Dream big!

It all depends on Mario, is he the player that everybody is telling us he is? There hasn't been a player on the Magic with this much hype but at the same time a lot of uncertainty. We have only seen few highlights but have read every single basketball beat writer tell us that he can do it all and he ain't ashamed to tell you that he can do it all. It's going to be very disappointing if Mario isn't as advertised. But with that said I'm going with what everybody is telling me and along with what Skiles has said and predicting a 42-40 season. Losing in the first round.

If our roster stays as is I see a 10-12 game improvement and just missing the playoffs.

I see the playoff seeding being like this:

1. Cavs

2. Heat

3. Bulls

4. Hawks

5. Raptors

6. Bucks

7. Wizards

8. Pacers

If our roster stays as is I see a 10-12 game improvement and just missing the playoffs.

I see the playoff seeding being like this:

1. Cavs

2. Heat

3. Bulls

4. Hawks

5. Raptors

6. Bucks

7. Wizards

8. Pacers

I have the same 8 teams, much different order though.

I am predicting 41 wins

1. CLE

2. ATL

3. CHI

4. TOR

5. WAS

6. MIA

7. ORL

8. MIL

9. DET

10. IND

11. NYK

12. CHA

13. BKN

14. BOS

15. PHI

Not sure how Boston will be that much worse, they may not have any "star" guys, but they're filled with a bunch of solid NBA players and a really good coach. I would be kind of shocked if they're the second worst team in the east, and equally as shocked if we finish with a better record than the Bucks (possibly more shocked).