LaVar

Summer League

Stanley Johnson looks like a freaking stud. What a great pick by the Pistons. Loving this guy.

Stan is going to make that guy an animal. It's easy to see why he went a head of Winslow.

I really can't wait to look back at this draft in a few years and rank Mario/Johnson/Winslow...All seem like they're going to be good players.

It's worth remembering that Donte Greene scored 40 in his first summer league game, and was out of the NBA at the end of his rookie deal.

I always wondered if he was just an ******* or something because he didn't have a great four years but there was definitely enough production for another team to see if they could develop him.

It's worth remembering that Donte Greene scored 40 in his first summer league game, and was out of the NBA at the end of his rookie deal.

Yeah totally agree.

When I watch summer league I'm looking more at how the guys play than just stats. For example, Stanley and Aaron Gordon just played with a level of authority that was very impressive to me.

I also look at if a guy gets better over the week. Last year with Elfrid was a great example. Sucked his first game, but by the end of the week was one of the best players.

*sigh* Myles Turner is looking very good. Like REAL GOOD and Indiana found a 10yr player. Liking his game a lot and wouldn't have been mad if he was the #5 pick.

*sigh* Myles Turner is looking very good. Like REAL GOOD and Indiana found a 10yr player. Liking his game a lot and wouldn't have been mad if he was the #5 pick.

I'll take Mario all day everyday for this current roster.

The Turner issue was never "dude isn't talented" it was "dude has a altered gait".

Altered gaits cause leg, hip, and back injuries. The effect is cumulative and the damage might already be done there.

Any other place that I can go to watch the game aside from FirstRow, it's not working for me right now and I forgot to record the game before I headed to class.

Download the brighthouse app and manage your dvr on the go!