LaVar

Mario Hezonja ?

Who should we get with the 5th pick? (2015)   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who should we get with the 5th Pick? (2015)

• Mario Hezonja
    • Willie Cauley-Stein
    • Justise Winslow
    • Porzingis
    • Myles Turner
    • Stanley Johnson

Porzingis has more experience than Mario considering he actually played decent minutes on his squad. I think Porz is a project, but he can probably contribute in a smaller role pretty quick.

His issue is nba strength. Mario doesn't have that issue.

Agree.

I think a lot of people are expecting way too much from Mario based on a very small sample size of film. He is a pure potential pick, and that is the risk here. His attitude historically dictates he will be a bust. But he is still really appealing at 5 due to his talent.

I love Mario's upside, mostly due to his shooting and size.

However, if he truly has an attitude problem, do you see us taking a chance on that with the type of players we've picked over the past 3 years and the locker room culture of dedication and hard work we're trying to create?

I love Mario's upside, mostly due to his shooting and size.

However, if he truly has an attitude problem, do you see us taking a chance on that with the type of players we've picked over the past 3 years and the locker room culture of dedication and hard work we're trying to create?

I don't. I think the Magic value Winslow and Johnson more, but they have been scouting Mario and Porzingis all season as well.

Here's a good video showing the progress Turner is making

hahahahaha

I wanted to change my vote but it won't let me. I think the Magic should draft WTCS. However, Porzingis & Turner are strong considerations.

The last time I was this sure about a prospect it was Paul George. Mario will be one of the best players in this draft.

I agree with the Channing Fry info, he is useless, why did we even get him in the first place, that's why they traded him to us!! He is not what he is suppose tone!!

Personally I feel

I think we are crazy not to get Mario Hezonja with the 5th pick. I just want to publicly state my position. Not only do I feel he fits what we need, but he is just as talented as anyone in the draft. Am I crazy? His big negative is attitude. Frankly, I think we need a little attitude. So I don't know if this is a negative or strength. (lol) Some may feel he is a gunner. All I can say is thank God. We need someone that can shoot and will shoot. I am tired of seeing Frye pass up shots when he is only, and I mean only, on the court to shoot. I think he is an alpha dog (which explains a lot). He is what people wanted Ben McLemore to be. Plus, he can play next to victor and payton (drooling).

Don't over think it Henni

Aggressive Offensively (we have a pass first pg)

Deep 3 pt shooter

6"8 height

6"10 wing span

SG/SF

Athletic (fast and above the rim)

Can defend

Fits a need

Worst Case JR Smith

Best Case klay Thompson

Vuch / Frye

Gordon (We already have our future stretch 4?) / Dedmon

Mario / (Harris?)