Sign in to follow this  
ShefGator2

It's time to start winning and quit talking about "potential"

If we land #1 or #2...... Oh boy.... here we come!!!

BTW, Elfrid Payton..... what an awesome pick. He's the guy contending teams need in the backcourt, the guy that gets that steal out of no where, like we had when Alston and Lee were in the back court. Play maker.

Even with Okafor or Towns we will only win 30 - 35 games next year while they develop.

I'm excited about tonight's games. I hope Duke and Kentucky win so I can see Towns Vs Okafor.

Okafor could fall in the draft. Towns could end up #1 to Minny. This KY Duke game is a must watch for all draft nerds.

I could see NYK taking Okafor, LA screwing up and taking Mudiay a little early.

We really need a break here so we can get Russell.

I think the Magic board is Russell - Winslow - Mario if we pick 4-6.

Little bummed we won't see Duke/KY just for draft analysis but I am interested in seeing how Winslow plays against a very well coached Wiscy team.

Whoa, where did this thread come from? I like it.

You can't like this thread. Baby Jesus takes issue with the thread (see Page 1). So, the fact that it sparked 10 pages of conversation is irrelevant. Only Baby Jesus knows what's best for posters on the Magic board. Just ask him what is best for everyone. He'll quickly let you know.

"Dear Baby Jesus. Thank you for Powerade's release of its newest flavor, Mountain Blueberry" -- Sincerely, Ricky Bobby

• Upvote 1

The conversation only took off when everyone started ignoring your opening post and started talking about other things.

That's like being proud of running a redlight and crashing your car because it turns out, by pure happenstance, that the person you crashed into was on their way to commit a murder.

The conversation only took off when everyone started ignoring your opening post and started talking about other things.

That's like being proud of running a redlight and crashing your car because it turns out, by pure happenstance, that the person you crashed into was on their way to commit a murder.

Whaaaaaa?