Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Magic @ Rockets

Harris was weak early on in the game. He looked slower than usually however so I thought he was injured............and was right. (20 points because I'm an *******)

Vuc played awful.

Frye.

Oladipo had a great game.

Ben Gordon a great first half.

What is the most disturbing thing about the Magic this year however? Its probably the fact that we can't make simple shots at point blank range. That's disturbing. Most of all, I'm sure we have a double digit air ball streak. I wouldn't be surprised if we shot an air ball in each and every game.

Its nice to think about our future but even when we had that terrible McGrady team, they didn't shoot that terribly.

Nothing to get worked up about however. We finished the game how everyone should expect us to finish the game. The draft can't get here any sooner.

Dallas Tommorrow guys. We haven't won a road game since...January. We're midway through March.

I'm watching a Rockets stream and one of the guys just called us a bad team. I know we are a bad team but when other announcers(most dont know anything about our team) call us bad it really annoys me.

I'm watching a Rockets stream and one of the guys just called us a bad team. I know we are a bad team but when other announcers(most dont know anything about our team) call us bad it really annoys me.

It amazes me as well how ignorant most other commentators are of the Orlando Magic. You figured they are payed full-time to be NBA Broadcasters, yet they act like they only ever read the headlines of Sportscenter before jumping into a game.

Even back in the days of '07-'11, announcers weren't really unaware of other players being at all good on our team outside of D12 because the media never covered us. Jameer Nelson, Hedo Turkeglu, Rashard Lewis, and Courtney Lee were scrubs. "If you get good players around Howard, they could win championships." Then they tried to put "stars" around him, and it didn't work at all.

The point: a player's worth is much more than his media coverage and base PPG.

So if my math is correct, Oladipo needs to average 32 ppg for the rest of the season to hit 20 ppg. He needs to average 26 ppg to hit 19.

I doubt you will be fact checked on this, so if you say so.

We probably lead the league in layups that roll off the side of the rim. My tv is getting tired of me yelling "just DUNK the stupid ball!" I also frequently say we need a true power forward who can control the paint. And, I have pointed out we need to lead by 15 points going into the final minute so we can pull out a 2 or 3 point win.

We have come a long ways in the last couple of months and I see a lot of potential for the team. We have played well against a lot of upper level teams, we just need to play the final 2 minutes with the same intensity as the first 46 minutes.

We are a bad team....if you think otherwise then that's just homerism

And that's not saying we don't have talent or potential, but as of this present moment, as a team, we are bad.