Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

IMO 4/32 would be about right. I don't think he will be as good on a non LeBron team. The Cavs should S&T him at 4/32 to us for Frye and a 2nd.

Nothing personal, but I can't find one statement here that is grounded in reality.

Oladipo has put on some pounds. Frid made Carter Williams look foolish. Overall, this is not worth watching. I didn't expect Frid to be there at all.

These players are scared to death of playing real basketball because of what happened to Paul George. It was a freak accident but its not going to happen every time you do a scrimmage. These are just accidents and won't occur in sporadically high frequency. Especially when these players just saw it happen last year.

Most of all, this "protection of investment" perspective of Jeff Van Gundy is coming to light. What I mean is, players want to protect themselves so much now that they take a season off when they're good to go. Its not like the days when guys said "hey i'm good" after they weren't injured anymore. Now there's extended periods even after the injury is good where they sit out.

I understand the circumstances but the pampering and baby powder has become exasperating. For me, it takes the passion out of the game because some players in the game when players use to be pissed when too injured to be on court. Now they just don't give a ***** accept for the bottom feeders who are desperate for a contract.

Oladipo has put on some pounds. Frid made Carter Williams look foolish. Overall, this is not worth watching. These players are scared to death of playing real basketball because of what happened to Paul George. It was a freak accident but its not going to happen every time you do a scrimmage. These are just accidents.

Yeah. Cousins jacking threes.

I'm just basketball starved

Its good to see. If he can be more consistent this year he could possibly give us 20ppg, which would really help out with higher but balanced scoring between him, Vuc and Harris.

I'm hoping for 20/5/5 and 2 steals on 46/37/85 shooting from Oladipo. I think that's achievable but I can also maybe see his numbers dropping with slightly less minutes.

Oladipo is interesting because he's carrying himself like he's our all star, national media are treating him like he's our star, but it feels like everyone is kind of pretending or hesitant when they talk about him.

It just feels weird.

He's participating in all star weekend. He's participating in team usa.

Commentators seem to say good things about him.

Just not sure where he really fits in the world.