Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

To much Yankee talk I'm going to throw up. :panicworker:/> :panicworker:/> :panicworker:/>

The question was asked as to why New York attracts free agents, and I simply used the Yankees as an example what tradition and bright lights mean to a professional athlete. I can assure you that I did not purposely try to give you indigestion.

The question was asked as to why New York attracts free agents, and I simply used the Yankees as an example what tradition and bright lights mean to a professional athlete. I can assure you that I did not purposely try to give you indigestion.

Either way, I was given indigestion.

Alex Martins just all but 100% said JB won't be back next year.

"Were gonna get right to the coaching search immediately. We wanna find the right experienced head coach to lead this team into the future, that's what this team needs."

So we can put that debate or discussion to rest.

The Magic, sources say, already have held informal discussions about the position with former Orlando fan favorite ‎Scott Skiles and rate the ex-Phoenix Suns, Chicago Bulls and Milwaukee Bucks coach as a serious candidate for the job.

Skiles is known to have a strong relationship with Magic president Alex Martins.‎

Magic officials have maintained since firing Vaughn that Borrego will get a chance to interview for the full-time post, but Martins did hint at the club's interest in veteran leadership Wednesday night during the final broadcast of the season on Fox Sports Orlando, saying: "We want to find the right, experienced coach for this group."

In addition to Skiles, sources say the Magic have interest in both Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau -- who is widely expected to part company with the Bulls at season's end -- as well as Florida coach Billy Donovan.

http://espn.go.com/n...-denver-nuggets

So basicly the media has us linked to about a dozen coaching candidates.

Just proves how tight a ship Hennigan runs in regard to media leaks.