Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

You will get over it by tomorrow

I don't know. I'm pretty ticked about it actually. Originally, I wasn't even focused on Millsap...I look around and see the rest of the options...

I'm not really that bummed. I didn't think he'd take it once Atlanta basically matched the offer. He used Orlando to get a payday and Orlando used him to make sure Atlanta lost Carroll.

My guess is Orlando still signs Harris. Millsap may have been a better fit, but Harris should be close to Millsap level in a couple years. He really just needs to show a marked improvement his defense and continue to grow on offense in the little ways he has since coming to Orlando. All-in-all, I'm not losing any sleep. I still like Harris, even if he's not the long-term answer. He should be a good stretch 4 and he's one of the more versatile offensive players in the game at his age. I just hope Skiles can do something for his defense.

Aldridge unimpressed by the Laker's pitch, it's a good free agency when the Lakers lose.

The Lakers haven't been able to attract a top free agent since Jerry West left.

The Lakers haven't been able to attract a top free agent since Jerry West left.

Shaq left us while we were a contender and had a top ten player in the league as his teammate to go to a Laker team that was as bad as they are now.

EDIT: You obviously meant Jerry as a GM. I'm high right now forgive me lol.