Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I don't see him throwing a hissy fit either if he's paid like that and comes off the bench. Like someone said earlier, he seems like a team player. There is really no shame in coming off the bench in today's NBA. Ginobili has done it almost his entire career, has multiple championships, and I'd be shocked if he isn't a future HOFer.

Well said

Re-sign Harris, add Amir Johnson and Rodney Stuckey and we got a stew.

PG: Payton/Stucky

SG: Dipo/Fournier/B. Gordon

SF: Hezonja/A. Gordon/Harkless

PF: Harris/A. Johnson/A. Gordon

C: Vuc//Dedmon

Nice depth, athleticism, and potential particularly on the defensive end.

Holy crap did you see all of the crap Boston offered Charlotte for #9 to get Winslow? And Charlotte said no to draft Frank Kaminsky? That's insane.

Would you trade a pick in the top 10 for a bunch of mid to late first rounders? I can agree with you on Kaminsky but it was still the right call. And then Danny acts all sour like he was offering the world and then glad it didn't happen.

Would you trade a pick in the top 10 for a bunch of mid to late first rounders? I can agree with you on Kaminsky but it was still the right call. And then Danny acts all sour like he was offering the world and then glad it didn't happen.

I mean it was 6 picks. That's a lot for a guy who isn't that good

Do any one think we can pull a top free agent this year? I know our team isn't competing at the moment but could we be a dark horse team that pulls it off and shocks the NBA. I know more than likely not but hey money talks.

Do any one think we can pull a top free agent this year? I know our team isn't competing at the moment but could we be a dark horse team that pulls it off and shocks the NBA. I know more than likely not but hey money talks.

I dont think we need one. I think we wait to see what we have with the young players and a new coach. We will pick up a vet or 2.

I see our roster as such:

Vuch / Dedmon / Frye

Harris / Gordon / Nicholoson

Mario / Harkless / Marble

Victor / Evan / Harvey

Payton / Free Agent Vet / Free Agent

Ben has a good chance to stay because of Skiles but I would like to see what Marble and Harvey do with the mins.

I dont want KO back unless he is really cheap. (Like 2 mill or less) I dont think he brings enough. I rather have a slot for a summer league stand out.

I would like to pick up some undrafted rooks for summer league: Cliff Alexander, Robert Upshaw, and some undrafted PGs.

I would not mind Willie Green back for Back up PG. I think we are going to add a vet for leadership not mins (lol), a summer league player, and keep both Marble and Harvey.