Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Interested if that happens.

I really want Koufos. That guy would be perfect behind Vuc and even next to him now and then.

He's going to get as much if not more than Lopez.

Did you watch the draft on ESPN? Because Oladipo was not mentioned much, but Harris was multiple times. He has a lot of respect among the NBA media.

Nut a great argument. Doubt those guys watched more than 3 magic games this year

If were picking though, I think almost everyone would rather Hayward though right?

Well now that we have Mario - no. I like Harris more because he is more of a 4 than Hayward.

“First off, me and Scott have a great relationship,” Harris said. “What people don’t understand is that when he first coached me, I was 18 years old. And from 18 to being about to turn 23 now, I’m a completely different player. Even in Milwaukee, where I didn’t play as much, we still had a great dialogue. He just wanted me to work harder. He just said, ‘Your time is coming.’ So he was always encouraging for me.

“Today, we communicated. He wants me to be a leader. He wants me to lead. He’s a fantastic coach. I think he’s the perfect coach for our team. Actually, I know he’s the perfect coach for our team. And he’s a coach I want to play for. He’s a fiery guy. He gets after you. He has that passion to win, that fire to win. Me and him, we have no problems. That passion, that’s the passion that I play with, so that’s what I love in a coach.”

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/orlando-magic/os-magic-tobias-harris-deal-0704-20150703-story.html

Interested if that happens.

I really want Koufos. That guy would be perfect behind Vuc and even next to him now and then.

same ideal guy for us

If were picking though, I think almost everyone would rather Hayward though right?

We have Oladipo and Hezonja, so I think we need Harris more than we need Hayward

Nut a great argument. Doubt those guys watched more than 3 magic games this year

Thats just one example. Listen to Simmons podcasts, Zach Lowe's podcasts..T12 gets love from the main NBA media guys.

I'm not the right guy to ask. I'm not a big Hayward guy. Think he's really slow. Might be a blind spot for me.

No I missed the NBA draft, who did we select? LOL

Maybe you misread but I asked if you watched it on ESPN. There was a draft party..there was people at bars not listening to the dialogue between picks..etc. No need to respond like a kid all the time.

Thats just one example. Listen to Simmons podcasts, Zach Lowe's podcasts..T12 gets love from the main NBA media guys.

Yeah. Zach's endorsement was big for me.