Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Using a 15.4 million contract in 16-17 it would be a 11.64 million contract of the cap stayed at 67 like it's supposed to be this year. In 2005 money it's 9.07

looks and sounds a lot better to me already...

Make it happen Tobias! We are all rooting for you

Robin Lopez just signed for more than 13 million per. DeMarre 15. Omer Asik 12. Alec Burks signed for 10.5 per before the cap spike.

Just to put this in perspective

Tobias has to play at the PF spot on offence..

I am thinking we are going to be seeing alot of Robs vision with Gordon and Harris Combo switching on D & O

Gonna need to really work hard on team D

This signing only makes any sense if Harris plays the 4. He can't shoot well enough or defend well enough to be a 3. I'd start the main:

Patyon

Dipo

Mario

Harris

Vuch

From opening night.

Using a 15.4 million contract in 16-17 it would be a 11.64 million contract of the cap stayed at 67 like it's supposed to be this year. In 2005 money it's 9.07

thank you sir

Tobias has to play at the PF spot on offence..

I am thinking we are going to be seeing alot of Robs vision with Gordon and Harris Combo switching on D & O

Gonna need to really work hard on team D

Really hard. We need to get a true PF on the team for certain situations. Even if it's of the Reggie Evans/T-Hansbourgh variety.

This signing only makes any sense if Harris plays the 4. He can't shoot well enough or defend well enough to be a 3. I'd start the main:

Patyon

Dipo

Mario

Harris

Vuch

From opening night.

yep...

or swap Mario with AG. But i agree yep along those lines for sure

Robin Lopez just signed for more than 13 million per. DeMarre 15. Omer Asik 12. Alec Burks signed for 10.5 per before the cap spike.

It's basically the Gordon Hayward contract

Tobias is 7 years younger than Caroll also..

Honestly when i see Caroll get 15 i kinda thought if Tobias was offered something it would have to be minimum the same as that.

Was just a feeling i had. I did expect another team to offer it to him though.

yep...

or swap Mario with AG. But i agree yep along those lines for sure

AG can sub in for Mario or Harris. I don't think AG is anywhere near being about to start yet. I think Mario, though a rookie, is more NBA ready now. Not to mention is game is precisely what we would need in that lineup.

Get in the gym Harris. Live in the gym.

Vucevic was...

lol..yeah. not sure why people think 8 million is so much still...a year later.

Yes, that's all fine and dandy, when the player actually is worth the starting salary to begin with. Also, you're assuming Harris gets better every year, another novice concept.

He has so far and the coaching situation was not exactly great.

Exactly. There is always gonna be a market for a guy like him. If he doesn't pan out, he goes to a team that would be desperate for a scorer.

Yes he will not be tough to trade under this deal with the numbers he puts up.

I just keep thinking he is 22 and averaged 17 and 8.. has not had a proper coach or system since he has been here.

Correct.

Magic fans are simple folk with low expectations. Any move is a good move, right?

"In Henny I trust"

I don't think anybody thinks that. It's pretty simple. The Magic went for the best PF they could get and missed. They knew they had a backup plan who they can always trade and they probably would have also resigned if Millsap came as well.

I'm sure you understand the cap enough to know why keeping Harris here makes sense.

Patyon

Dipo

Mario

Harris

Vuch

From opening night.

I think he does play the 4. I also think Mario will be the starter but to expect it to be Mario opening night is pretty high hopes. I would not be surprised if it is Fournier or Gordon.