Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I feel bad for Luke getting traded 5 times in just a few days

Luke is a millionaire and probably never left his couch while being traded. He'll be fine.

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto

Sources: Tobias Harris would prefer not to return to the Orlando Magic and play for Scott Skiles, who previously coached him in Milwaukee.

You would have thought that we would have taken this into account? Rob?? Who knows.

Luke is a millionaire and probably never left his couch while being traded. He'll be fine.

lol I imagine him getting on the plane and flying to whatever city and then getting a call from his agent and immediately boarding another flight

Honestly it sounds like Harris is wishing to go elsewhere and not stay. Him and his agent remind me of Dwight. He can take his often injured butt outta here if that's the case.

But rob, you def need to sign some good FAs to make up for this. Losing Harris sets us back a year.

If Tobias really said that then I like what he gave us on offense but I would be more than OK with someone that gives us half as much on offense and three times as much on defense. Hopefully Rob can set up a nice sign and trade.

People are acting like we're losing a perennial all-star in Harris

Right. He's been caron butler so far. Nothing wrong with that, but that's who he's been.

He's 22 years old so there's value there. He could improve definitely. It'd probably be smart to keep him. But let's not act like the sky is falling if he leaves. Just like the sky didn't fall when afflalo left. No Harris is more opportunity for Gordon and Hezonja