Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

It's true. I wanted Biyombo a couple years ago and he's done nothing but prove he can't really play basketball since then. I was wrong. There, I said it.

Eh, nothing to be ashamed of. Not the first time people have been fooled by hyper athletic big men

$8.5M per year for a backup center seems a little steep.

Not once the cap increases from the nee TV deal. He would be a welcomed addition to this team.

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto

Sources: Tobias Harris would prefer not to return to the Orlando Magic and play for Scott Skiles, who previously coached him in Milwaukee.

Sources: Tobias Harris would prefer not to return to the Orlando Magic and play for Scott Skiles, who previously coached him in Milwaukee.

No idea if this guy is credible. I mean, we all thought this when we hired Skiles but the dude doesn't even have direct quotes or anything.

Who is this guy?

Plot is twisting gents if this is true.

Exploring a 3 way trade with ATL and Utah to acquire Favors could be the ticket if T12 truly wants out. Atlanta could love Tobias at 4.

Gordon will develop as the stretch 4 behind Favors.

I have a feeling Rob would explore small bench lineups with Fournier/Mario/Acy and Gordon now and then if we did get Acy as well.

Just speculating.

Exploring a 3 way trade with ATL and Utah to acquire Favors could be the ticket if T12 truly wants out. Atlanta could love Tobias at 4.

I have a feeling Rob would explore small bench lineups with Fournier/Mario/Acy and Gordon now and then if we did get Acy as well.

Just speculating.

They just lost antic so that's something. It's hard to get a solid player back in these types of deals though

Just speculating.

They just lost antic so that's something. It's hard to get a solid player back in these roots of deals though