Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

He originally asked for like 12 million right?(I think we offered around 9 mil).

That was pure strategy though. Why not see if you can lock him down for 9. Thats just a smart business move. No way the Magic overpay on an extension like that when they can match him this summer

Stuckey/Nelson/Mo Williams/Barbosa and Amir Johnson is my FA to do list. Its tough for tobais,do you give a guy a max who you wont think will start in 2 years? Or will he develop into a Green-type 4 with Gordon behind him? Would have to work a lot on his defense and rebounding though

Probably already posted

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA 3 h

For the @BonniesMBB crowd: 7-foot Youssou Ndoye will join the Orlando Magic for summer league.

I know that, but he actually wants to stay here. And contrary to popular public opinion around here, he was solid for us last year. Good vet help the guys and knows how to stay ready if he's needed.

I actually agree that Green was solid for us, I just am not sure about him as our #3 PG? I think we need to "thin the herd" on the wing first.

Andre Iguodala makes around 12.5 and he's a backup. Wouldn't mind keeping Harris around even if he has to make a lot of money off the bench.

I say he starts until Gordon is ready.

Andre Iguodala makes around 12.5 and he's a backup. Wouldn't mind keeping Harris around even if he has to make a lot of money off the bench.

I don't see him throwing a hissy fit either if he's paid like that and comes off the bench. Like someone said earlier, he seems like a team player. There is really no shame in coming off the bench in today's NBA. Ginobili has done it almost his entire career, has multiple championships, and I'd be shocked if he isn't a future HOFer.

Stuckey/Nelson/Mo Williams/Barbosa and Amir Johnson is my FA to do list. Its tough for tobais,do you give a guy a max who you wont think will start in 2 years? Or will he develop into a Green-type 4 with Gordon behind him? Would have to work a lot on his defense and rebounding though

I agree on Stuckey because I believe he's an ideal player of what you'd want in a backup PG. We'd have a good bench in Stuckey, Fournier etc