Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

I'm no fan of Booker, but I'm interested for you to explain how he compares to McDermott.

Agree, because that makes zero sense to me at all.

I can see Booker turning in Klay Thompson in a few years. Maybe not eventually, but they measure up to each other really well.

Screen-Shot-2015-06-15-at-12.43.34-PM-600x392.png

Except Klay has talent

Except Klay has talent

Careful...your troll is showing

how come we aren't hearing any trade rumors with this pick?

Cause it's Rob...haha we probably won't hear anything with any type of realness. I wouldn't be surprised if we went down later in the top 10 though.

Booker plays below the rim and is a good shooter. Except for those two big keys to his game, they are miles apart.

Booker can defend and has NBA speed Plus he is a shooting guard while McDermott is bigger and struggles to guard SFs. It's not really close to the same player unless you just want to look at shooting. It's a really bad comparison.

Booker can defend and has NBA speed Plus he is a shooting guard while McDermott is bigger and struggles to guard SFs. It's not really close to the same player unless you just want to look at shooting. It's a really bad comparison.

I disagree, you have your opinion, and I have mine. Thanks

I disagree, you have your opinion, and I have mine. Thanks

Thts fine but your opinion doesn't even seem informed :

"10. Miami: Devin Booker, SG, Kentucky – With Dwyane Wade’s career likely coming to an end soon, Booker will give the Heat some depth at the shooting guard position. He’s one of the top long-range shooters in the draft, as well as a strong perimeter defender. He’s certainly not a Wade-type guard, but he’ll give the Heat some needed scoring and defense, at least in the short-term."

http://www.csnchicago.com/bulls/nba-draft-profile-kentucky-g-devin-booker

There really is no similarity at all.

Anyone think the Warriors still would have won it all if they still had Mark Jackson as the coach?

No. Kerr was able to bring in some of the best assistants in the league and form one, if not the top coaching staff next to SA. He made adjustments game-to-game and wouldn't hesitate to change his starting lineups. There are plenty of coaches who wouldn't have just benched their all-defensive center and not thought twice about it.

No. Kerr was able to bring in some of the best assistants in the league and form one, if not the top coaching staff next to SA. He made adjustments game-to-game and wouldn't hesitate to change his starting lineups. There are plenty of coaches who wouldn't have just benched their all-defensive center and not thought twice about it.

Plus there was a stat that they attempted 5,700 additional passes this year. That shows a strategic change.