Soul Bro

Official 2015 Offseason Thread

Exactly. Mike Scott>>>Channing Frye

Yes. Frye is getting crapped on, but he was not used well this year. He's not a great fit next to Vux but he could be very nasty off the bench with a guy like Dedmon in the middle. He did kill it from 3 again and really did not get enough looks this season.

But Scott can shoot the 3, is younger and more physical. Great reserve 4.

Tristan Thompson is just a beast. I think the Cavs keep him, but he would be a very nice fit for us if we get some shooting at the SF position.

Frye is getting crapped on, but he was not used well this year. He's not a great fit next to Vux but he could be very nasty off the bench with a guy like Dedmon in the middle. He did kill it from 3 again and really did not get enough looks this season.

I absolutely agree with this. I like Frye, in the right situation. He just cannot be allowed on the same unit as Vuc. His three-point shooting is very valuable to this team. His minutes just need to be managed creatively.

For the sake of discussion: Would anyone be interessted in Mason Plumlee as a potential addition? ESPN writes the Nets might try to trade him.

I know we're not exactly thin in the frontcourt but I think Plumlee performed quite well when given playing time. He's quite young and still on a rookie deal.

For the sake of discussion: Would anyone be interessted in Mason Plumlee as a potential addition? ESPN writes the Nets might try to trade him.

I know we're not exactly thin in the frontcourt but I think Plumlee performed quite well when given playing time. He's quite young and still on a rookie deal.

He'd be a very solid backup C

Depending on what we would have to give up, he just may be a steal! Actually, he would be an upgrade over both Dedmon and KOQ!

Yes. I would love Plumlee as our backup center. I like his game in that role.