Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Game Thread: Magic @Celtics

Disagree. Losing begets losing. We have the talent to be contending for a playoff and aren't even in the ballpark of doing so. Over years now that's hurting our young guys as NBA players; hence why we haven't improved an ounce in 2 years.

All these loses are bad. That's why JV got fired.

Its too late to win this year. I would have been pissed earlier in the year but its pointless now since the Magic have had so much failure on court. Right now, the Magic have no leverage when it comes to trades. They need a great draft position for more leverage.

I'm fine with the losing. Im watching Payton get better, and these free throw issues will get fixed. He seems like a guy who fixes things and does it pretty fast.

He should have a reliable free throw in 1 or 2 seasons at most.

Gordon is showing some nice stuff out there. If he can give us 10-12ppg a game next year at age 20 I think we will be in good shape to watch him become a force the season after.

Oladipo is too inconsistent to be our go to guy, so the key position is going to be SF for us.

The frustrating part about our losing to me is how we are losing. Since the coaching change, how many times have we had what should be a somewhat comfortable lead in the 4th quarter, and then suddenly lose our composure in the last few minutes? If not for this, JB would look like a genius at this point. On the bright side, I am constantly amazed at EP's handles. I love how he dribbles into the lane full of defenders, switching hands, turning his body, and gets a clear shot, makes a great pass, or just comes back out of the lane with the ball under total control. He has no fear, and that is something that cannot be taught.

Something I've been thinking about for a while as to why our offense is so bad is screens. I'm not sure we have a single bigman who sets a good screen. They're either weak, or too early or moving pretty much every possession. Watch the Hawks play and see how Horford, Millsap and even Korver set screens and then watch our team setting screens and you'll see what I mean.

Something I've been thinking about for a while as to why our offense is so bad is screens. I'm not sure we have a single bigman who sets a good screen. They're either weak, or too early or moving pretty much every possession. Watch the Hawks play and see how Horford, Millsap and even Korver set screens and then watch our team setting screens and you'll see what I mean.

Been saying that for two years, especially about O'quinn.

I'm fine with the losing. Im watching Payton get better, and these free throw issues will get fixed. He seems like a guy who fixes things and does it pretty fast.

He should have a reliable free throw in 1 or 2 seasons at most.

Gordon is showing some nice stuff out there. If he can give us 10-12ppg a game next year at age 20 I think we will be in good shape to watch him become a force the season after.

Oladipo is too inconsistent to be our go to guy, so the key position is going to be SF for us.

We don't have a PF either. Dedmon can provide energy on defense but is a big liability on offense. With him and Payton in at the same time, it's almost like we're playing 3 v 5 on offense.

Without some big free agent signings, I don't see this team turning around any time soon. Too many missing pieces. Too young, etc.

We don't have a PF either. Dedmon can provide energy on defense but is a big liability on offense. With him and Payton in at the same time, it's almost like we're playing 3 v 5 on offense.

Without some big free agent signings, I don't see this team turning around any time soon. Too many missing pieces. Too young, etc.

Yes we need a lot of stuff, but a consistent 2 way player at SF who can shoot would be optimal right now.