Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

NBA Rookie Rankings - 2015

Despite the loss last night, Payton's defense on Dragic was nothing short of incredible for a player his age. Fun to watch!

I agree, it kind of makes you wish you could snap your fingers and these kids would be fully developed........... which would be worth the wait!

I'll take Payton over Noel everytime right now. I've watched Noel play twice in person and to me his absolute best case is Larry Sanders. He has no low post game at all and is better suited to guard PF's rather than true NBA centers. I had a front row seat to watch vuch put up 33 and 14 on him a few days ago, and I almost started feeling bad for Noel at that point. He will always be an elite shot blocker and an average rebounder. He doesn't box out well and his rebounding numbers reflect that.

Noel=Tyson chandler with more hops once he grows into his body

I feel as though Aaron Gordon would have been somewhere in this top 10 rookies if he hadn't gotten injured. We're now monitoring minutes and just letting him learn the game without asking too much of him IMO.

From his work ethic and bball IQ, I really do believe that he has a full-on breakout season next year, especially if Tobias Harris is gone.

I feel as though Aaron Gordon would have been somewhere in this top 10 rookies if he hadn't gotten injured. We're now monitoring minutes and just letting him learn the game without asking too much of him IMO.

From his work ethic and bball IQ, I really do believe that he has a full-on breakout season next year, especially if Tobias Harris is gone.

For the period of time he played against Miami before the injury his defense was incredible. I honestly believe that when the Magic get to a point where they're back on National TV and Aaron is playing 30 mins a night he'll have a shot at all defensive teams etc (assuming his defense doesn't drop off with more minutes).

It seems I ruined Easy with this thread. Magic fans, I am sorry and take full responsibility for his recent mediocre play.

He just hit the wall. This guy logged a ton of minutes for the team and is basically being asked to be the leader. Thats a lot of stuff to request of a young rookie.

It's a great sign for the future though.