Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

Maybe you should have lied.

lol

You guys are passionate. I like you guys.

Please. No to Scott Skiles and Mark Jackson.

We want humble...coaches with humility and logic. A person not afraid to take risks in his continuity. The Magic need a coach who adapts to the modern mentality, perspective, analytically, and improves. In essence, a coach is a piece on your side of the chess board. They're sort of like a social psychologist, a director, motivator, hype man, and vocal and tells these players the harsh but not misled truth.

Yeah. We need this in a coach.

I see you guys have made this thread on fire.

I just heard a report and you know what is the CRAZIEST stat: at 15-34, the Magic are 5 and 1/2 games out of the 8th seed. With a turnaround from a new coach, the Magic... CAN STILL make the playoffs... :cheers:

• Upvote 1

@ESPNSteinLine: RT @Chris_Broussard: Sources: 2 names to watch for the Orlando job - Scott Skiles & Mark Jackson

Oh my god this is going to be horrible.

It's not a good thing when people say your coach "isn't a great X's and O's guy but..."

So Payton my friend, I will assume you also disagree with the NBC position? Link provided below:

Link: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/30/report-scott-skiles-believed-to-be-candidate-to-replace-jacque-vaughn-with-magic/

lol

You guys are passionate. I like you guys.

Please. No to Scott Skiles and Mark Jackson.

We want humble...coaches with humility and logic. A person not afraid to take risks in his continuity. The Magic need a coach who adapts to the modern mentality, perspective, analytically, and improves. In essence, a coach is a piece on your side of the chess board. They're sort of like a social psychologist, a director, motivator, hype man, and vocal and tells these players the harsh but not misled truth.

Yeah. We need this in a coach.

I see you guys have made this thread on fire.

~O~my friend, maybe I missed it, but based on the coaching qualifications you listed (or preferences) Phil Jackson is your choice for the next Magic coach?

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no.

This is totally going to happen.

Magic are worried about firing Vaughn as there's no experienced head coach on staff.

Except we do have a head coach on staff, just not the coaching staff.

Are you ready for episode 3?

BH3: Salvation

Terminatorsalvation_comic_c_thumb_450x666.jpg

• Upvote 1

So Payton my friend, I will assume you also disagree with the NBC position? Link provided below:

Link: http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/30/report-scott-skiles-believed-to-be-candidate-to-replace-jacque-vaughn-with-magic/

No. Skiles is ok. Wouldn't be thrilled but he's at least a good coach.

Jackson is a worst case scenario.