Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

FIRE JACQUE VAUGHN THREAD

Brian K. Schmitz @MagicInsider · 58m 58 minutes ago

Safe to say Jacque Vaughn is in trouble. Magic management "not happy at all." Source to Sentinel: "We won't settle for this."

Brian K. Schmitz @MagicInsider · 57m 57 minutes ago

Orlando Sentinel: Magic brass have been told by one Western Conference coach that Magic have better talent than 15-34 record shows.

ya don't say?

Josh Robbins @JoshuaBRobbins · 52m 52 minutes ago

The Magic haven't ruled out making an in-season coaching change.

I think in an season change is pointless. Just send the guy packing after the season.

You want to watch 30 more games like the one tonight?

I think in an season change is pointless. Just send the guy packing after the season.

I'd rather have an interim coach whom the guys can at least respect and buy into, and whom might get the players excited at their prospects of winning next season.

Right now, the only advantage we have of having JV is that we guarantee a top 5 lottery pick. Not worth the toll of these player's psyches by any means.

I'd rather have an interim coach whom the guys can at least respect and buy into, and whom might get the players excited at their prospects of winning next season.

Right now, the only advantage we have of having JV is that we guarantee a top 5 lottery pick. Not worth the toll of these player's psyches by any means.

I'm torn here as we are already out of serious playoff contention thanks to JV. With him we are guaranteed a top 5 pick in this draft and changing coaches now might ruin our tank.

On the other hand it would be nice to get a coach in here that could help us establish an identity and see if some of our players we are ready to give up on perhaps because of JV might fit into a scheme we should be running.

He lost the team. The guys are giving up.

He's essentially gone. Borrego is gonna be ready to step up.

Yup, it's time. No interm stuff. Lets get a system in place now, draft wisely, sign wisely, and start next year off with carried over momentum.

Cue the Ron Paul "it's happening" clip.