Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

GAMETHREAD: ORLANDO @ Memphis

I do. Because this team is weird and does stuff like lose to the Knicks and pacers then beat memphis.

Absolutely no way this team wins tonight. No way.

Absolutely no way this team wins tonight. No way.

Nah, we'll win. And it will be Harris and Frye that get us the win. Because every time people freak out about some player, that player goes off.

Nah, we'll win. And it will be Harris and Frye that get us the win. Because every time people freak out about some player, that player goes off.

Yeah. Memphis is a top team, so there's a chance.

These next five games are going to be really tough. Especially if you factor in what we did in the previous stretch of what looked to be five easier games. This could really hurt.

Lol, no kidding. I concur.

Happy 38th, Vince. Didn't even realize it was his birthday when I made the thread

Vince Carter to go off on the Magic now confirmed.

Also, my brain says "there is no way you should stay awake to watch this game, you have a lecture at 9am, and it's only the 2nd one, you can't miss the second lecture" and my heart says "dude you should totally stay up and watch this game... What if the Magic win? You can totally catch up later!"

I am conflicted.