Sign in to follow this  
ufballer1986

Official 2014-2015 Shake-and-Bake Trade Thread

Noooooooooooo

LMFAO! i said teh same thing when i clicked the link NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. although would that make keep getting dem checks history cause isn't this the last year we're technically still paying BBD

There's a rumor kicking around that Yahoo posted a link saying Nicholson was getting traded to the Clippers which was hastily removed.

MKSnd1a.png

Sorry about size of pic. EDIT: Oh it re-sized.

I saw it, but wrote it off when I could not get any info on the trade.

It's been a very busy season when it comes to trades.

Phoenix just got Brandan Wright and Memphis is about to get Jeff Green (all the way to the 'ship! :)/> )

All these trades happening early on makes me think the trade deadline will be quiet.

I feel the Magic should trade for a point guard as it's gonna be a couple seasons before Payton is even a mediocre offensive player.

I want them to get a new coach first.

I feel the Magic should trade for a point guard as it's gonna be a couple seasons before Payton is even a mediocre offensive player.

I was really hoping (and I actually think you were too if memory serves) that we'd go after Isaiah Thomas this summer. Still think he'd have been perfect.

Oh well... Back to the reality of having a bad offensive PG Vs shoehorning a SG at PG Vs giving minutes to a journeyman PG with no long term future on the team.

I was really hoping (and I actually think you were too if memory serves) that we'd go after Isaiah Thomas this summer. Still think he'd have been perfect.

Oh well... Back to the reality of having a bad offensive PG Vs shoehorning a SG at PG Vs giving minutes to a journeyman PG with no long term future on the team.

I was half joking about Ty Lawson a couple posts ago but I think that's something to be explored if Zach Lowe is correct about everyone on the Nuggets being available, making the numbers work would be a challenge since he's owed 11 million this season--need to get a third team involved.

One of Bledsoe or Dragic (FA this summer) would also be a possibility.