Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ Utah Jazz

Harris was money in the fourth quarter. This seems to be a trend for him. Love his grit.

I am one that constantly forgets he is only 22. His numbers are pretty damn impressive.

Kyle O'Quinn is averaging 20.6/10.6 with 2.9 blks per 36 on 60.6 percent TS. Dude's gonna get paid this summer.

Via Twiiter

I would not give him more than 3-5 mil

I would not give him more than 3-5 mil

He does put up good numbers in limited minutes. I really like his attitude and hustle, but sometimes he plays kind of dumb. He seems to like it here, and is well liked by his teammates. If he'd agree to 4/20m, what with the increase in cap space coming up, I think that would be a fair deal for both sides. That's given he continues to progress the rest of this year of course.

He does put up good numbers in limited minutes. I really like his attitude and hustle, but sometimes he plays kind of dumb. He seems to like it here, and is well liked by his teammates. If he'd agree to 4/20m, what with the increase in cap space coming up, I think that would be a fair deal for both sides. That's given he continues to progress the rest of this year of course.

Henny is going to have his work cut out for him come this off season when he will be forced most probably by other teams to make the tough decisions on whether to match what Harris and O'Quinn receive from interested teams. The following season will be easier with only Fournier being the only major minute player up for free agency.

Asked about O'Quinn's two flagrant fouls in two games, Vaughn said, "If I had a daughter, I'd let (O'Quinn) date her. He's a good dude, so I know there's no intent behind it, but he's trying to be aggressive and protect our paint. I don't have a daughter, though, good thing!"

http://www.foxsports...tah-jazz-120614

Not so fast guys. We're still on a road trip and we can still win this road trip. Just have to beat the Kings tonight.

[/size]

Asked about O'Quinn's two flagrant fouls in two games, Vaughn said, "If I had a daughter, I'd let (O'Quinn) date her. He's a good dude, so I know there's no intent behind it, but he's trying to be aggressive and protect our paint. I don't have a daughter, though, good thing!"

This is the best quote ever from JV

We sit just slightly out of the 8 (2 games back). I could see us enter the new year hovering around the 6-8 spot if we are healthy. I am not overly concerned at not making the finals this year though, I just am enjoying seeing the development of our current core group.

Should also point out that numbers 7 and 8 have only played 9 road games. We've played 15. If we can play close to .500 at home, I think it's a very good possibility we could find ourselves in the playoffs next spring. Barring serious injuries of course.

I think that's overpaying but I would be ok with it.