Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Orlando Magic @ LA Clippers

That VC-Lee trade was one of the most one sided I can remember in NBA history. Ryan Anderson alone for Courtney Lee would've been a good trade

And can you believe there are those who feel the opposite? It's craziness.

I completely disagree with the call, and with the fine. It was an obvious play on the ball, and the ball was the first thing contacted, then the arm. The rest of the contact was caused by Griffin's forward momentum and O'Quinn obeying the law of gravity. This should have been called as a hard foul. If this exact play had happened at the other end of the floor, would there have even been a whistle?

Here's the play that DQ'd KOQ.

_3sCaW.gif

I really hate the overrating of Leesus by certain fans.

He's a role player who can defend and knock down open shots. There is a reason he hasn't been able to stick with a team, there are a lot of guys who can do that in the NBA for cheap. The Celtics overpaid for him and traded him off for nothing because they released that 5 million a year for guys like him is too much.

He's a role player who can defend and knock down open shots. There is a reason he hasn't been able to stick with a team, there are a lot of guys who can do that in the NBA for cheap. The Celtics overpaid for him and traded him off for nothing because they released that 5 million a year for guys like him is too much.

Yup. Though he's balling right now.

Can you believe he's almost 30? Time flies.

Nik Vucevic has been reevaluated an has a lower-back sprain, JV said. He's questionable for tonite & will be held out of shootaround

via John Denton

Unless I'm mistaken, the league has a choice of fining a player for a flagrant 2, or suspending them. If Kyle would have been suspended, I believe it would cost him one game's pay, which would be a little over $11,000.00 (his salary divided by 82 games). So the bad news is that it cost him almost $4,000.00 more than the suspension, but he can play tonight, and with Vuc out, this should help the team. I say they collectively pony up the extra $4,000.00 and give it to Kyle in a plain brown paper bag after the game.

Don't they sometimes downgrade the flagrants if the league reviews after the fact? Or is that only done with technicals?