Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

GAMETHREAD: Minnesota Timberwolves @ Orlando Magic

This team is going to be exciting to watch. The last 2 games were great for the win, but if you watch closely, this team has a lot of potential weapons because the players are multifaceted. Even Ben Gordon has been contributing (not so much last night, but yes to the previous games). I have several new favorite players and Dipo hasn't even played yet. Any word on when Dipo is coming back?

Watching Aaron Gordan play in the summer league games really made me wonder what the heck Henny was thinking when he picked this kid fourth in the draft. The preseason games made me realize that in a few years he could develop into something special. After watching last nights game, I'm convinced that he could actually become the best player in the draft. His Rodman like defending intensity at the young age of 19 is totally off the wall. The future's so bright, we better all wear shades or we're gonna go blind.

Watching Aaron Gordan play in the summer league games really made me wonder what the heck Henny was thinking when he picked this kid fourth in the draft. The preseason games made me realize that in a few years he could develop into something special. After watching last nights game, I'm convinced that he could actually become the best player in the draft. His Rodman like defending intensity at the young age of 19 is totally off the wall. The future's so bright, we better all wear shades or we're gonna go blind.

wow. you said rodman defensive activity. Big words...

I was a little skeptical of his ability to make a star-worthy impact on defense coming into the draft (even though I was really intrigued by him as a prospect), but some of the stands he made last night blew me away.

I was a Rodman fan from way back, but never saw him play when he was 19 years old. Can't imagine him being better at that age. Rodman didn't even start playing in the NBA until he was 25.

Guys, you better be thankful Anthony Bennett didn't play the whole game. He played 1 second and had 2 points. That's PER36 of 4320 points or 5760 if he'd play all 48 minutes. We'd lose BIG.

Guys, you better be thankful Anthony Bennett didn't play the whole game. He played 1 second and had 2 points. That's PER36 of 4320 points or 5760 if he'd play all 48 minutes. We'd lose BIG.

lol

Anthony Bennett is the GOAT