Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

So far this season:

Evan Fournier - 14.6 PPG on with 47.3 FG% and 42.9% 3PFG%.

Arron Afflalo - 11.8 PPG on with 36.4 FG% and 27.8% 3PFG%.

Henny strikes again. He's just too good.

Early days, but so far so good! I think Evan is surprising all of us, will be interesting when Oladipo is back in his starting spot.

Henny is a ninja. No doubt. Looking now, he EASILY won the D12 trade. From my count: Easy P, Fournier, Hark, Vooch and a future LAL 1st are the booty. Correct? Am I missing anyone?

And Harris obviously read this thread, as he has played great ball the last few games. Lastly, I love that Vaughn is playing Hark some at PF, which is where I think he fits best in today's NBA.

Early days, but so far so good! I think Evan is surprising all of us, will be interesting when Oladipo is back in his starting spot.

Fournier wasn't supposed to be this consistent yet. I watched a significant amount of team France games and he was very pietrus like on offense. A few games of 6 points on 6 shots then a big game where he'd get 12 points in a half.

You could see the talent but the consistency wasn't there.

Henny is a ninja. No doubt. Looking now, he EASILY won the D12 trade. From my count: Easy P, Fournier, Hark, Vooch and a future LAL 1st are the booty. Correct? Am I missing anyone?

And Harris obviously read this thread, as he has played great ball the last few games. Lastly, I love that Vaughn is playing Hark some at PF, which is where I think he fits best in today's NBA.

That future LAL 1st isn't guaranteed and could become 2 second rounders. Either way, it's a nice haul considering the circumstances.

We also got the pick that got us KOQ from the Howard trade.

Don't forget he also got rid of horrible players like Big Baby, Jason Richardson, and Duhon.

Wow. Just from what I'm seeing from Easy P and Vooch, that alone makes me happy about the trade. So here's the talented youth haul from the D12 trade:

PG: Easy P (20)

SG: Fournier (22)

SF: Hark (21)

PF: O'Quinn (24)

C: Vooch (24)

And a future 1st and dumping some bad contracts.