Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I would put money on it....betting is fun now n then.

i'm right so far........LOL

also look at who we are playing... not exactly good team minus raptors and they aren't all that

Gentlemen's bet is on!! :headbang:

This is one of those bets that if I'm wrong on I don't mind eating crow, we will see.

Gentlemen's bet is on!! :headbang:/>

This is one of those bets that if I'm wrong on I don't mind eating crow, we will see.

exactly...lets hope i am right.

then we both happy haha

Yea...?

I was talking about the "our defense won't have to try hard" part of your comment.

It won't have to try hard. What is there to try with? I mean..have seen our turnovers. Yeesh.

Things I took away from the Bulls game:

1. JV doesn't make good in-game adjustments. He devises a plan ahead of time to try to exploit weaknesses it would seem and then goes with that plan. It would make sense as he's always been described as a good worker and planner. (I'm specultating, but he's not good at adjusting)

2. Payton plays hard on both ends of the court and is a beautiful passes (with the occasional bone-headed play). He needs a jumpshot to make the defense respect him. That will be the difference between him getting a lay-up and him getting blocked because the defense plays off of him.

3. Air Gordon continues to be a workman. Raw, but plays amazing defense and continues to hustle (and surprisingly make shots)

4. Harris is a good offensive player, but I wonder if he's a guy who makes the players around him better. What I mean is that he seems to be made in the mold of Carmelo Anthony. Good at scoring (big and physical with a jump shot), but doesn't pass or play defense particularly well. Because of this, I don't think that he's worth a big investment. Vuc makes the players around him better (indirectly). Payton and Oladipo (and even Fournier) make the players around them better. Harris I do not believe does.

5. FT's will continue to haunt this team for the next century. I'm convinced.

I agree with every word... *sigh* including the Harris assessment. :svgsad:

He's outplaying Afflalo, who is stinking it up in Denver so far with a PER of 9.3.

The sample size is way too small to talk about that yet.

I'm all for trading Harris, especially if the plan is to let him walk. Package him with some other pieces and we could see a nice return

I'm all for trading Harris, especially if the plan is to let him walk. Package him with some other pieces and we could see a nice return

Needs:

Backup point guard (ideally a combo guard that can score)

Someone who can defend 4s

Rim protection

Backup center.