Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Is everyone else aware that kyle korver is having the greatest shooting season of all time?

50/50/95

FG/3pa/FT

I saw that the other night. Kyle Korver will end his career as the most efficient shooter of all time. I saw that on Bballbreakdown. Should also make him the best shooter of all time. Not..scorer..but shooter.

After seeing that Trevor Booker made basket from last night I believe in miracles again... So I boldly predict the Magic win at least 1 of their next 5 games.

After seeing that Trevor Booker made basket from last night I believe in miracles again... So I boldly predict the Magic win at least 1 of their next 5 games.

Do we have an exhibition game with a Division II college team that I'm not aware of?

I don't want to make this comparison, but remember when everyone was clamoring to have Doc Rivers fired at a 1-19 start because the team was better than he was coaching them? That he had "lost" the players?

I don't think this is another case of that (a great coach being unfairly blamed), but I wonder if we truly did and do have too high of expectations for this team after showing promise (like the '01 magic team against Detroit in the playoffs).

I don't want to make this comparison, but remember when everyone was clamoring to have Doc Rivers fired at a 1-19 start because the team was better than he was coaching them? That he had "lost" the players?

I don't think this is another case of that (a great coach being unfairly blamed), but I wonder if we truly did and do have too high of expectations for this team after showing promise (like the '01 magic team against Detroit in the playoffs).

Yes, I remember that and this situation is completely different. That Doc team was arguably the worst team we put on the court outside of our expansion year. That's not the case here.

I don't think this is another case of that (a great coach hibeing unfairly blamed), but I wonder if we truly did and do have too high of expectations for this team after showing promise (like the '01 magic team against Detroit in the playoffs).

Think about this...We've been in the lottery twice in 3 years and we're on our way to it for a third time... Three in a row. It's very unlikely but the way we're playing, it's not impossible.

I want Channing back in the starting line-up. Kyle's play, and the play of our team, has plummeted since he became the starter at PF.

I want Channing back in the starting line-up. Kyle's play, and the play of our team, has plummeted since he became the starter at PF.

I'm not sure it really matters at this point, this team doesn't really have a starting caliber PF