Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I want Butler more than anything. Would be a team changing move for us.

Payton/Vic/Butler/Gordon/Vuc with Evan, Frye, a top 5 (hopefully) draft pick off the bench.

I think I'd trade our draft pick (top 9 protected) for butler if that's what it would take.

5. If Jameer Nelson gets bought of his contract, he could end up in a Wizards uniform. Nelson was part of the deal for Rondo that sent him from Dallas to Boston. The Wizards will be in hot pursuit because he's experienced and the type of combo guard they covet most for the open roster spot. This is the most likely of all the scenarios. Nelson is expected to negotiate a buyout. He would be on a pro-rated salary which would be a minimal cost to the Wizards, he'd come off the books after the season and it allows the veteran a chance to go deep into the playoffs for the first time in a while. And the playing time is there behind Beal (see item No. 1 on Allen). He simply has to be on the Wizards' roster by March 1, the deadline to be eligible for the postseason, and want to come here. If Nelson is bought out and doesn't end up in D.C., it won't be from lack of effort on this end.

http://www.csnwashin...son-birch-focus

Is everyone else aware that kyle korver is having the greatest shooting season of all time?

I'm aware. Damn near 50/50/95?! Still don't believe it.

I was just thinking earlier today how it's crazy that he's really the most valuable player (maybe not most talented, but most valuable) on the team leading the east.

I'm aware. Damn near 50/50/95?! Still don't believe it.

I was just thinking earlier today how it's crazy that he's really the most valuable player (maybe not most talented, but most valuable) on the team leading the east.

His true shooting numbers are better than Wilt. Literally the best all time at ~.71