Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

This is an opportunity for Mo to step up and show that he is NBA worthy. He needs to come out and play with intensity if he expects to get any minutes this year.

This is an opportunity for Mo to step up and show that he is NBA worthy. He needs to come out and play with intensity if he expects to get any minutes this year.

I guess that's not happening.

Jordan Hamilton was sent to the D-League and I believe he'll be available. He's 24 years old and can shoot the 3

we just need to get healthy. for example, marble can shoot.

Yeah, what ever happened to guys playing through minor injuries? It seems like there's someone out every night, in addition to the guys like O'Quinn and Harris missing extended time. You're all 20-something, play some basketball!

I guess that's not happening.

That's an understatement. If nothing else, those who were dissing JV for not playing Mo this year will understand why. His game is no where near NBA level.

Yeah, what ever happened to guys playing through minor injuries? It seems like there's someone out every night, in addition to the guys like O'Quinn and Harris missing extended time. You're all 20-something, play some basketball!

As far as Harris is concerned, he's only missed 2 games, not extended time. As far as Kyle is concerned, how much do you personally know about his injury that you claim to be minor? Have you had conversation with their trainer about this or is it just your opinion?

As far as Harris is concerned, he's only missed 2 games, not extended time. As far as Kyle is concerned, how much do you personally know about his injury that you claim to be minor? Have you had conversation with their trainer about this or is it just your opinion?

Dude I said it seems like someone's out every night for minor injuries IN ADDITION TO Kyle and Harris's extended time. Learn to read. And yes I am friends with the trainer and he agrees with me, so now what?

Dude I said it seems like someone's out every night for minor injuries IN ADDITION TO Kyle and Harris's extended time. Learn to read. And yes I am friends with the trainer and he agrees with me, so now what?

I kind of agree. I don't think it's necessarily the call of the players though. The Magic in Henny's tenure have been extremely cautious and slow in bringing back guys from injury. It seems to take very little to keep a guy out of a game.

Is this an NBA trend, or is it us? The past couple of years it was a tank tactic (which we lived with), hopefully we aren't seeing a return of that.