Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

We all know his baby momma has tried for too long to continue to get more money out of him in any way she can and to create a lot of drama for him (TV dramas, the public nature of her relationship with him when he was a naive 18 year old rookie phenom, etc.). D12 is really dumb, and he's a selfish basketball player, but I have my doubts the man is a child beater. The case was dismissed and is now being brought to light because of the NFL stories and I'm sure the mother or someone is looking to get something out of this allegation.

I doubt he is myself but people throwing them things around is very bad press for him.

I have never got to see Green play. Is he just a stat padder, or does he have a lot to contribute to a team. By stat padder, I mean a player like Lance Stephenson.

He's a solid role player but probably won't ever be more than that. The Harris of today is a better player than Draymond if he maximizes his potential.

He's a solid role player but probably won't ever be more than that. The Harris of today is a better player than Draymond if he maximizes his potential.

The thing that keeps bugging me abit with T12 is that he seems to score with ease but yet he doesn't seem to that aggressive in doing so. Really like to see him in FULL attack mode. He has the potential to be LETHAL imo...

The thing that keeps bugging me abit with T12 is that he seems to score with ease but yet he doesn't seem to that aggressive in doing so. Really like to see him in FULL attack mode. He has the potential to be LETHAL imo...

Disagree completely.

Harris is in full attack mode now. We need him to pick his spots better.

Last week there was a game where he started off super aggressive and was screwing up our offensive flow as he went 1-5 early. Monday night was impressive because he waited until we needed him and took over a fourth quarter.

That's what scorers don't understand sometimes. It's not about putting up 20 ppg. It's about carrying the offense and fabricating points when the structure of your offense fails.

Zach Lowe @ZachLowe_NBA Follow Magic could have gotten a 1st for Afflalo in various deals, but they liked Fournier, and he's making that deal look better right now.

9:07 AM - 13 Nov 2014

It’s unclear what the other parts of such trades would have been. The Magic were reportedly talking Afflalo with the Bulls, who had the Nos. 16 and 19 picks.

But as Lowe alluded, Fournier is thriving. He’s averaging 18.2 points on 51 percent shooting, both from the field and 3-point range.

Meanwhile, Afflalo’s production is way down in Denver. Plus, Fournier is seven years younger and on his rookie contract this season and next.

I thought the Magic could have gotten more for Afflalo than a meager return. Turns out, they did.

http://probasketball..._medium=twitter

Has Henny made a bad decision yet? I'm going back and thinking over things and all that I can conjur up is drafting Nicolson, but even then, there really wasn't much after him (outside of Fournier, whom we now know). Perhaps I'm ignorant, but it seems he's done SO MUCH with less.

Also - had a thought the other day that scared me. What if his success becomes so recognized throughout the NBA that he ends up getting a much more lucrative offer with a big-market team like the Lakers or the Nets? Teams that clearly need help rebuilding and creating a new system in that rebuild. Does anyone else fear this?

Has Henny made a bad decision yet? I'm going back and thinking over things and all that I can conjur up is drafting Nicolson, but even then, there really wasn't much after him (outside of Fournier, whom we now know). Perhaps I'm ignorant, but it seems he's done SO MUCH with less.

Also - had a thought the other day that scared me. What if his success becomes so recognized throughout the NBA that he ends up getting a much more lucrative offer with a big-market team like the Lakers or the Nets? Teams that clearly need help rebuilding and creating a new system in that rebuild. Does anyone else fear this?

I'm not sure the big market teams have the patience for this type of rebuild. We're in year 3, and the earliest we make the playoffs is next year.

Disagree completely.

Last week there was a game where he started off super aggressive and was screwing up our offensive flow as he went 1-5 early. Monday night was impressive because he waited until we needed him and took over a fourth quarter.

That's what scorers don't understand sometimes. It's not about putting up 20 ppg. It's about carrying the offense and fabricating points when the structure of your offense fails.

I think that's what i was trying to say as in take over games completely..He doesn't seem aggressive to me he quietly puts up points and b4 u know it he has 18-20 points.

i feel he is capable of a lot more...

Disagree completely.

His last 3 games have been what I am looking for from Harris. 28/46 for a FG% of 60%, 5/11 from the 3 for a 45%, 8/10 FT for 80%, and only 3 turnovers in 112 minutes. Hopefully he's on the right track.

Sam Presti is one of the most recognised GMs in the league, I haven't heard a single rumour about him leaving OKC.

.....How do you think contracts work?