Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

Has anything good ever come out of being "straped in" on this board? I'm still waiting for CP3.....lol

Oh buddy the scab has been ripped open, salt anyone?...lol

• Upvote 1

The strap might be too tight everyone. No circulation. Loosen your belts. Someone loosen Tobias' strap. Okay now, that's better.

I think this team will be a force about 40 games in but we still have too many players learning on the job.

Payton looks more comfortable every game out but having Dipo in the back court with him will take a lot of pressure of him.

I think this team will be a force about 40 games in but we still have too many players learning on the job.

Payton looks more comfortable every game out but having Dipo in the back court with him will take a lot of pressure of him.

I think that's probably right. It seems to me these young guys don't know their roles yet. I'm really excited about three players right now: Payton, Dipo and Vooch. I hope that group expands.

#makingsureNYandLAhavethecapspacetosignDurant

The league has proposed setting the 2016/17 salary cap between $78MM and $82MM in discussions with the union about phasing in the increases that the league’s new TV revenue will bring about, Grantland’s Zach Lowe reports. Those figures would still be quite a leap from next season’s projected $66.5MM cap, and they’d set up lots of teams with flexibility for the summer of 2016, when Kevin Durant is poised to hit free agency. Some teams are optimistic that Durant will consider a wide array of suitors, while others have heard that he’s already down to the Thunder and the Wizards, according to Lowe. In any case, there’s much on the line on Oklahoma City in the next 19 months or so left before Durant’s contract expires, as Lowe examines.