Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Official 2014-2015 Strapped-In Season Thread

I like the getting rid of back to backs a lot too and throw in not having games where you fly in at 4AM and play at 7PM.

On the other side of the coin when I was the age of players in the league I used to play several hours almost every day outdoors in the California heat. Some of the places I played were close to the same intensity as NBA (at Muscle Beach some NBA players actually played) and winners stayed on the court until they were beat. The only time-outs were between games and you could be on the court for several hours... and yet come back and play again the next day.

Cmon now. I played in the same type of rec courts here. Skiles, Nick Anderson and Shaq would come out and I played against them. It was amazing to guard Skiles being a young kid.

It was not nearly the same speed as the NBA. Everyone knows that. You should too.

Cmon now. I played in the same type of rec courts here. Skiles, Nick Anderson and Shaq would come out and I played against them. It was amazing to guard Skiles being a young kid.

It was not nearly the same speed as the NBA. Everyone knows that. You should too.

Definitely not the same speed, but a few places where I played were close. The point I was making is that we played for several hours, not 48 minutes, and did it almost every day. We also did not have subs.

Definitely not the same speed, but a few places where I played were close. The point I was making is that we played for several hours, not 48 minutes, and did it almost every day. We also did not have subs.

You were also playing up hill, both ways, in the snow, don't leave that part out! lol

You were also playing up hill, both ways, in the snow, don't leave that part out! lol

He only had 1 shoe. Wore it on his left foot first half and right in the second.

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard 3h3 hours ago

Keep eye on Tobias Harris. Won't sign ext w/Orlando b4 10/31. Restricted FA next summer. Nike deal gives him upgrade if he in LA, NY or CHI

did this get posted? i didn't see it