Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

New Magic Jersey!!!

Wow! Congrats to us all, we just made a topic go onto two page TWO in less than 24 hours. This is the most activity on here since months, so good training camp is about to start!

Oh, and I hate these. 1. Sleeves? Really? In an era where Tennis players have started to wear singlets, we are going to sleeves? No.

2. Grey? What is wrong with blue and white. I agree with others to Black being more suitable, we all love those old black with pinstripes jerseys.

3. They look like a cheap knock off you would buy in Asia.

Thats it.

I like the grey because we've been wearing blue, white and black for way too long.

As I said before, the jerseys look badass from behind IMO. I think we should change the lettering in the front, it doesn't go well with the other elements

It looks like a Dallas jersey

I was thinking more in the line of a New York Yankee knock off!! For the record, I am all for any uniform that will help us turn the corner this season!!

The Magic use to have a grey jersey jersey with pinstripes so I'm not surprised by the grey. There was also jerseys with grey stars.

They had to dig back into our history to decide on colors and I'm satisfied. I agree with Mauro on the frontal design. I believe they could have left out the pinstripes on the shirt like the warriors did. They could do without a the blue stripe on the sleeve....its irritating to look at. I wouldn't mind a half pinstriped shirt.

There's also a quality difference. Why isn't the number on right side of the shirt. We could have at least had a fancier font or emblem on the front rather than a logo. Stuff is way too cute to put on the front. This is probably why we should invest in a more intimidating mascot?

The Magic use to have a grey jersey jersey with pinstripes so I'm not surprised by the grey. There was also jerseys with grey stars.

They had to dig back into our history to decide on colors and I'm satisfied. I agree with Mauro on the frontal design. I believe they could have left out the pinstripes on the shirt like the warriors did. They could do without a the blue stripe on the sleeve....its irritating to look at. I wouldn't mind a half pinstriped shirt.

There's also a quality difference. Why isn't the number on right side of the shirt. We could have at least had a fancier font or emblem on the front rather than a logo. Stuff is way too cute to put on the front. This is probably why we should invest in a more intimidating mascot?

I don't recall us ever having a grey jersey that we wore during games. Maybe a grey practice jersey or SL jersey, but not game day jersey.