CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

no, his dick coach decided to hold a practice, yes, after they were eliminated, and prevented him from flying to NY.

WOW.

Do you guys think that his team's inability to be compliant will make it more difficult to draft him? Are they able to hold a King's ransom for his contract buy-out or is there something in his contract that discusses that?

I'm on some level concerned that his team treats him so poorly? Is that because of his attitude during this entire process do you think? This whole thing has me slightly concerned.

WOW.

Do you guys think that his team's inability to be compliant will make it more difficult to draft him? Are they able to hold a King's ransom for his contract buy-out or is there something in his contract that discusses that?

I'm on some level concerned that his team treats him so poorly? Is that because of his attitude during this entire process do you think? This whole thing has me slightly concerned.

His buyouts $2 mill euro

His buyouts $2 mill euro

Not bad. Still - his relationship with his coach and organization is terrible. I have some concerns with those red flags.

no, his dick coach decided to hold a practice, yes, after they were eliminated, and prevented him from flying to NY.

Could help explain why Mario has had some troubles with his coach and FC Barcelona

Brian K. Schmitz ‏@MagicInsider 3m3 minutes ago

Sat with Magic coach Scott Skiles in his office. "I know who were taking," he smiled. He wouldn't divulge, but seems Magic keeping pick.

OMG WHO IS IT

DOES THIS NARROW IT DOWN

Sat with Magic coach Scott Skiles in his office. "I know who were taking," he smiled. He wouldn't divulge, but seems Magic keeping pick.

OMG WHO IS IT

DOES THIS NARROW IT DOWN

This kinda hints that whoever we are taking will be available at 5 for sure.Wonder if they'll stick to their guns if one of the big 3 drops?

OMG WHO IS IT

DOES THIS NARROW IT DOWN

frank the tank

OMG WHO IS IT

DOES THIS NARROW IT DOWN

This means nothing... He knows of course...But just messing with Schmitz

Wouldnt be surprised if it was Booker but i still think it comes down to Hezonja/Winslow/Zinger/Mudiay/Johnson.......i have it down to 6 guys so that means they will pick nobody i listed