CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

If the Magic feel WCS can defend the Lebrons and the Hardens of the NBA and I am not talking kinda defend, I mean really almost lock down those type of guys then I am all for drafting him. He has to be an ELITE defender day one, or I am going another direction.

What??

No way we would put WCS on either of those guys. Winslow or Johnson makes more sense if you're only criterion is lockdown perimeter defender.

What??

No way we would put WCS on either of those guys. Winslow or Johnson makes more sense if you're only criterion is lockdown perimeter defender.

With some experience, I'd have zero problems putting WCS on Lebron. He's that good defensively. We'd have someone who can be a lockdown perimeter defender, as well as a post defender, and rim protector. WCS would allow for tons of switching and not having to worry about it.

• Upvote 2

DraftExpress now has Porzingis going third to Philly. He'll also have his lone workout for NBA teams in Vegas.

Yeah, so does SI.

It'd be nice if the Knicks fell I love with mudiay then we could get Russell

So based off of comparisons, WCS is a mix of Dwight Howard, Serge Ibaka and Tyson Chandler. So we've now successfully created what should be the greatest big man of all time. Why is he not going #1?

It just seems like the same thing every year to me. The media, "Scouts", and fans hype up the big men and compare them to the best bigs in the league, and than they end up being busts or never coming close to meeting those comparisons.

I can see tyson and Ibaka. I dont really see dwight.

No body on that list is an all time great big man.

Yeah, so does SI.

It'd be nice if the Knicks fell I love with mudiay then we could get Russell

Real nice. However, I believe Mudiay will be that one player who falls. Phil won't pass on Russell.

I can see tyson and Ibaka. I dont really see dwight.

No body on that list is an all time great big man.

If we could get a Tyson or Ibaka at 5 we would be doing pretty well then.

We should be able to attract a go to scorer in free agency. Players want to be the guy all the time and we offer a solid young line up for a 4-6th year player to come in and make a run while being the man.

If we could get a Tyson or Ibaka at 5 we would be doing pretty well then.

We should be able to attract a go to scorer in free agency. Players want to be the guy all the time and we offer a solid young line up for a 4-6th year player to come in and make a run while being the man.

I haven't checked thoroughly but I didn't see a go to scorer in free agency this year.

DraftExpress now has Porzingis going third to Philly. He'll also have his lone workout for NBA teams in Vegas.

It's the time of the year when sites need clicks. If you keep mocking the same top 5 no one cares to look. Smart move by them.

Philly is not passing on Russell. Absolutely a match made in heaven. No way. Unless something comes out on him we or no one else knows about.

It's the time of the year when sites need clicks. If you keep mocking the same top 5 no one cares to look. Smart move by them.

Philly is not passing on Russell. Absolutely a match made in heaven. No way. Unless something comes out on him we or no one else knows about.

They aren't known to work like that. Some sites you can say that about but not them. I think the Porzingis hype is turning up due to his single only workout on Friday and I do believe there's a interest in him. He's tall, young, can shoot, and block shots. He's very mobile for his size as well. He's your prototypical euro hype. If he was 6'5, different story.

As far as Philly, it's possible they don't feel very confident about Embiid or they feel like by adding young potential, they have better pieces for a deal. It is Philly too ya know.

They aren't known to work like that. Some sites you can say that about but not them. I think the Porzingis hype is turning up due to his single only workout on Friday and I do believe there's a interest in him. He's tall, young, can shoot, and block shots. He's very mobile for his size as well. He's your prototypical euro hype. If he was 6'5, different story.

Agreed. Draft express isn't hurting for page views in June.

Might be a smokescreen but they are getting it from somewhere