CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Russell messed around and got a triple double tonight. 23-11-11

Kids a beast. Apparently there were 20+ scouts in attendance. I'd probably draft him #2 in this draft at present.

Kids a beast. Apparently there were 20+ scouts in attendance. I'd probably draft him #2 in this draft at present.

Yea I think he goes behind Okafor at this point. He just gets better and better. He's gonna make some NBA fan base really happy, just hope it's not LA.

Yea I think he goes behind Okafor at this point. He just gets better and better. He's gonna make some NBA fan base really happy, just hope it's not LA.

Or Boston. Or the Knicks lol

So I ran the ESPN Lotto Game (http://espn.go.com/nba/lottery2015/mockdraft) and on my first go we had some lotto luck and took Towns at 2. It's fate. I walked away immediately and won't do it again.

I'm feeling some lottery luck this year just saying.

Ugh...Year 3 and we're talking about another high draft pick. Just not feeling it.

Don't look now, the last couple of games Karl-Anthony Towns is killing it.

@Florida -- 19 pts 8 rbs 3 ast 7-7 FT in 31 min

Georgia -- 15 pts 13 rbs 3 ast 3-3 FT in 31 min

I really think he is going to be a solid pro and he already has a feel against NBA players when he played Olympic ball on the Dominican Republic National team.

Could be a really solid 4 alongside Vuc.

Edit: At halftime tonight he has 6 pts and 9 rbs 3 blks

Ugh...Year 3 and we're talking about another high draft pick. Just not feeling it.

Not the thread I wanted to be spending my time in either, but that's the reality of where our team is.

Also,

I think the top 4 is starting to shape up and become more clear. I think Okafor, Russell, Mudiay and Towns will be the first 4 names off the board on draft night.

Don't look now, the last couple of games Karl-Anthony Towns is killing it.

@Florida -- 19 pts 8 rbs 3 ast 7-7 FT in 31 min

Georgia -- 15 pts 13 rbs 3 ast 3-3 FT in 31 min

I really think he is going to be a solid pro and he already has a feel against NBA players when he played Olympic ball on the Dominican Republic National team.

Could be a really solid 4 alongside Vuc.

Edit: At halftime tonight he has 6 pts and 9 rbs 3 blks

The kid looks great, good range, incredible foot work, but they need to step it up because LSU is taking it to them!!! Streak on the line!!

The kid looks great, good range, incredible foot work, but they need to step it up because LSU is taking it to them!!! Streak on the line!!

Don't remind me haha but I'll be ok either way :)