CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

My biggest question is (and maybe Rob's War room reaction sheds some light on this) if Porzingis is there as well at 5 do we still pick Hezonja?

I would be willing to bet my next pay check we were taking Mario all a long. You don't get the reaction we got from our war room if the player you wanted goes the pick before. The Porz hype was all smoke. We were going Mario all a long.

I'm 100% confident we were not taking Porz, and my god am I happy about that. Had to spend the past month trying to convince myself to like that guy.

Yep agree with all of that.

I think Harris is gone now. I know that's not what this pick means, but I think we take that money and get a PF and a backup PG. Might hit a steal for one of those needs in the second round.

You can find backup PG's relatively easily. If you spend 15+ mil from Harris's money you can find a PF.

Chad Ford on pick:

Analysis: in.gif

The Magic were hoping Porzingis would fall to them at No. 5. But they also were very high on Hezonja and are happy with this selection. They desperately need shooting and they need offense and Hezonja immediately becomes the best scorer on the team (especially if Tobias Harris leaves). Hezonja can be wild and unpredictable, but I think he'll be great in Orlando.

http://insider.espn....ba/draft/rounds

I think we keep Harris, but let's see what happens. Skiles and Rob just said that they want versatile plalyers and see Tobias as a 3/4, Dipo a 1/2, Mario 2/3, Fournier 2/3 and Gordon as a 3/4.

Delly to Magic as our back up PG?

We clearly will need to make a trade/FA pick up here.

He looked like an amateur in the last 3 games of the finals, after almost fooling teams for a big contract

Delly to Magic as our back up PG?

We clearly will need to make a trade/FA pick up here.

Don't you put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby

• Upvote 1