ORL- #2 LAL/#6 SAC +Julius Randle and Nik Stauskas

Works in the trade machine. http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=netmaxs

Our new starting 5 would be:

C- Okafor with #2 pick

PF- Randle

SF- A. Gordon or Tobias or Winslow or Hezonja with #6 pick

Oladipo

Payton

I think it's Fantasyland but a guy can dream can't he?

LOL you think we are getting all that for vucevic and 5?

Dudes this exact scenario was posted by Magical 5 months ago and I brought it up here. I personally would trade for Okafor in 2 seconds. I believe he is a special player who will become a better defender. I think he is better than Vuc personally, or will be.

The exact scenario was to trade Vuc and maybe a few other players and get Okafor. The fact that we get pick 6 of out this would just be icing.

I personally would love this move. All respect to Vuc but Okafor is going to be a better player than him. I firmly believe that. He is one of the top no brainer picks in this draft and a future star that everyone is wanting.

Furthermore, this move may be to get Porzingis. Henny may like the guy that much. Can't even assume it's to get Okafor, even though that seems to make sense.

Dudes this exact scenario was posted by Magical 5 months ago and I brought it up here. I personally would trade for Okafor in 2 seconds. I believe he is a special player who will become a better defender. I think he is better than Vuc personally, or will be.

The exact scenario was to trade Vuc and maybe a few other players and get Okafor. The fact that we get pick 6 of out this would just be icing.

I personally would love this move. All respect to Vuc but Okafor is going to be a better player than him. I firmly believe that. He is one of the top no brainer picks in this draft and a future star that everyone is wanting.

Furthermore, this move may be to get Porzingis. Henny may like the guy that much. Can't even assume it's to get Okafor, even though that seems to make sense.

Trading Vuc and an asset for Okafor would be retarded

Trading Vuc and an asset for Okafor would be retarded

Yes but 6 months ago Okafor was considered a can't miss superstar NBA big. His stock fell back to earth but he is still a very rare big that will be a great piece for years on any team. We trade vuc to get him and we will have an upgrade at C in a year. He is still regarded as a top 3 pick by about everyone.

The madness would be if we made this trade to get Russell. Thats when I'd really flip out.

Yes but 6 months ago Okafor was considered a can't miss superstar NBA big. His stock fell back to earth but he is still a very rare big that will be a great piece for years on any team. We trade vuc to get him and we will have an upgrade at C in a year. He is still regarded as a top 3 pick by about everyone.

The madness would be if we made this trade to get Russell. Thats when I'd really flip out.

Okafor might be an upgrade

The important word is might.

Vucevic is already skilled with major flaws on defense. I can understand trading him for a different player but they're the exact same guy.

Okafor might be an upgrade

The important word is might.

Vucevic is already skilled with major flaws on defense. I can understand trading him for a different player but they're the exact same guy.

I don't think they are. Okafor is more athletic and I think his offensive game is even more advanced. All that being said we don't know for sure if this is the trade being rumored.