CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

Think we would pass on Mudiay as well? IDK. Def not the biggest need by any stretch but if he's there I just can't seeing passing on a guy with his skill level. He could bakcup Payton for a while than who knows. Not like we don't need a backup PG. That would give us a really nice 3 guard rotation.

Maybe we would take Mudiay, looking for trades, either up or down.

I know. It's funny.

But he did have great games against legitimate nba players

Yeah but how did he do against an NBA talent like Fran Vasquez. He better have 3 notaries on his signature he is coming here and offer up at least one testicle as collateral if he doesn't.

True, but he probably will. He's been buried on the bench a lot

Ok....Now that Ive caught up I will flood the board. If this kid is so great why is he burried on the bench? Talent ALWAYS outweighs ego.

I like him. He tries to dunk everything. If he plays like this when they have him come in for a workout against Dip and Elf then yeah I like him.

When was the last time an athletic white guy came into the league and kept up with expectations? Real question. From highlights the guy looks like exactly what we need. He reminds me of mickael pietrus before the wrist injury and ultimate chucking!

DX has updated it's draft order and considered team needs and has us taking Hezonja. Weird since the last mock they had us at 5 taking WCS. This is kinda conspiracy-ish (which is ironic considering my stance on lottery conspiracy theories) but I wonder if Givony knows something? I have a theory (backed up by a small amount of evidence) that he's at least well acquainted with Rob.

Care to share the evidence?

When was the last time an athletic white guy came into the league and kept up with expectations? Real question. From highlights the guy looks like exactly what we need. He reminds me of mickael pietrus before the wrist injury and ultimate chucking!

Hayward. Who I actually think Hezonja compares well with.

+100000000000000000

I want Winslow or Mario. I can't make that more clear. I don't even want to play the "who would I rather have game" just give me 1 of the 2 and this fan won't complain.

I will say as much as I like Winslow I think Mario fills a bigger need for us.

You hit the nail on the head. Mario and Justice are my two favorite players but I'd rather have Hezonja to be honest. I feel he brings much more to the table.