CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

If he's available whenever we pick we just take him and then rob the Knicks. Rob Hennigan doesn't seem to be the type that will be bullied by some kid(we might not be able to rob them right away, but we could eventually).

I know this has been brought up before but I'm starting to warm up to the idea of trading our pick if we land around the 6-8 range for Noel. Who thinks philly would do this?

If Philly made Noel available they could just trade him for the 3rd pick. Towns and Okafor will be #1 and #2 and bigs are valued a lot higher than the other players.

"So, Karl, did you like any teams growing up."

"Yeah I was a huge Knicks fan."

TOWNS EXPRESSES INTEREST IN PLAYING FOR KNICKS. REJECTS ALL OTHER TEAMS BY OMISSION!

This.

Payton legitimately has a New Orleans Hornets tattoo. AG is from Oakland I'm sure he was probably a Laker fan growing up. Moe, Kyle, Tobias are all from New York so I wouldn't be surprised if they were Knicks fans. Andrew Wiggins was a Raps fan. Stanley Johnson was a Laker fan growing up. Paul Pierce was a Laker fan growing up and he spent most of his career with the Celtics.

Every basketball player was a fan before they were a player and I'm sure, growing up, they had their favorite teams. That doesn't mean they're going to bolt as soon as they hit free agency or refuse to work out for other teams.

Plus I think I heard read that Jackson liked Okafor over Towns.

Yeah, people flip out over this because of Shaq and LA, but our starting PG has a hornets Tattoo.

Not a big deal.

If he's available whenever we pick we just take him and then rob the Knicks. Rob Hennigan doesn't seem to be the type that will be bullied by some kid(we might not be able to rob them right away, but we could eventually).

But there is one issue, are the Knicks even interested in him?

I know this has been brought up before but I'm starting to warm up to the idea of trading our pick if we land around the 6-8 range for Noel. Who thinks philly would do this?

Do you honestly think Philly would ever do that? Noel for the 6-8 pick? There is no way on gods green earth they would ever in a million billion years do that trade. Obviously we would do that deal if the Philly GM wanted to sabotage his own team because it's an absolute no brainer for us. Now a top 3 pick? Than I could see Philly considering that, but absolutely no way outside of the top 3 do they trade Noel.

• Upvote 2

Do you honestly think Philly would ever do that? Noel for the 6-8 pick? There is no way on gods green earth they would ever in a million billion years do that trade. Obviously we would do that deal if the Philly GM wanted to sabotage his own team because it's an absolute no brainer for us. Now a top 3 pick? Than I could see Philly considering that, but absolutely no way outside of the top 3 do they trade Noel.

Agreed 100%

Wouldn't mind falling to 6 or whatever if it meant we got Hezonja. The thing is.. I don't know if he's a Henny guy

Or thibs lol