CTMagicUK

Official 2015 Draft Thread

What did they measure at?

For brevity's sake

Russell has about identical measurements to Oladipo except he's lighter. Winslow is identical to lance Stephenson.

I'm really looking forward to the lottery which goes without saying. But I've been reading some rumors that Russell could go No1 overall, that could make things interesting depending where we are in the draft order. If hypothetically Philly picks 4th and us 5th, if Mudiay and Russell are off the board do they pass on either okafor or Towns?

I'm starting to think Winslow is going to be too small to play the 3.

I think he's perfectly fine there. Sure you would rather him be 6"7 at least, but at 6"5 220 he's not incapable that's for sure. If your of those who believe AG can play PF than you should have no issues believing Winslow can play SF.

KlayThompson 6'6 225

Jimmy Butler 6'7 220

Kawhi Leonard 6'7 230

Danny Green 6'6 210

Khris Middleton 6'7 215

I'm not sure which of these measurements are with or without shoes, but with shoes Winslow will be 6'6 and his wing span was fine at 6'10.5. Plus he has a big frame and he will be able to put on more weight relatively easily.

I think he's perfectly fine there. Sure you would rather him be 6"7 at least, but at 6"5 220 he's not incapable that's for sure. If your of those who believe AG can play PF than you should have no issues believing Winslow can play SF.

KlayThompson 6'6 225

Jimmy Butler 6'7 220

Kawhi Leonard 6'7 230

Danny Green 6'6 210

Khris Middleton 6'7 215

I'm not sure which of these measurements are with or without shoes, but with shoes Winslow will be 6'6 and his wing span was fine at 6'10.5. Plus he has a big frame and he will be able to put on more weight relatively easily.

Fwiw he's basically Jason Richardson

KlayThompson 6'6 225

Jimmy Butler 6'7 220

Kawhi Leonard 6'7 230

Danny Green 6'6 210

Khris Middleton 6'7 215

Three of those are 2s

Three of those are 2s

Those 3 your referring play both spots. Just like AG can play the 3 or the 4 or Harris can play the 3 or the 4 or dipo the 1 or the 2 Winslow can play the 2 or the 3, see the trend here? There are few players in today's NBA that are only capable of playing one position. Last time I checked Rob likes these versatile players.

Tobias just said "prototypical NBA 5's are athletic rim protectors who set tough screens and finish at the rim" ... Hope Vuc isn't watching lol.

Also interviewed Rakeem Christmas.

Draft Justise Winslow and Rakeem Christmas and the puns will be endless.

I would be perfectly fine drafting both of them in rounds 1 and 2