Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Magic sign Channing Frye

There's a picture of him working out with his teammates and that's supposed to sell me on some dramatic change? What do you think I expect, Gordon to show up at practice a machete and start dismembering everyone? The guy isn't the devil, nobody is saying he is. A picture of him working out with his teammates is irrelevant, it's completely expected. Throwing a tantrum at practice and refusing to stop bouncing a ball is not expected, and it's going to draw attention and earn you a reputation.

He got his reputation from clashing with a coach that apparently nobody liked and who got fired after one year. Seriously, here's a tweet from the day Dunlap got fired:

Rick Bonnell: I follow a number of Bobcats on twitter. To my knowledge none tweeted anything on Dunlap today. Seems telling.

Anything to add on the fact that our front office has worked with him before extensively?

Everyone needs to read this page from Captains post. It's incredibly funny to read now. Please read it and then understand how LITTLE these blog nerds know about the NBA

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1293229-post-trade-report-card-grading-the-dwight-howard-trade-for-all-4-teams-involved/page/5

Yea that makes me cringe for the guy who wrote it.

hey guys... Chandler Parsons could have won us a championship this year... jk can't wait to see him not live up to that contract.

YOU'RE focusing on the incident over and over. I'm just saying we didn't sign Ben Gordon for help in the leadership department, he may help a little in that area when it's all said and done, but to pretend his signing had to do with anything other than outside shooting is ridiculous. It's just a Magic fan attempting to spin a move into a bigger positive than it really is.

How in the heck am I focusing on it? Are you a real person or just a Trollbot who argues and then forgets his own quotes? I quoted you talking about it and saying it WAS ALL YOU KNEW about Gordon. How have I focused on the incident at all outside of addressing your posts? I simply am addressing your logic that since that one thing happened, it does not mean he is a bad person or a cancer without any potential to lead. ( you have brought it up twice. That incident. Hopefully that is clear to you. If not scroll back.)

I personally am saying this - the magic are gambling that he can come in here and provide punch off the bench. More punch than you would expect for a contract of that size initially. That is all I am saying.

I don't give 2 &&(#s if the guy bounced a basketball too many times. That means nothing to me. I do not believe he will be a cancer for the Magic, and very well MAY be a vet leader, but that would be do to him performing well on the court in a reserve role.

It truly is embarrassing that you're a mod. The constant attempts to start arguments is hilarious at this point. Get a hobby.

Btw, not everyone on the forum is wrong because not everyone on the forum likes this move. I realize it kills you that not every single person on this forum agrees with every word you say. You say you don't care about that, yet it's posts like these that prove you do.

I don't like the Gordon signing, deal with it.

Enjoy a 3 day break from the forum...I am tired of the constant flame wars you have going with at least 7 or 8 posters.

• Upvote 4

Thank goodness. It gets old. I tried my best to debate the guy with factual information but he can't even handle that.

Pretty sure most will start ignoring him after this.

Thank goodness. It gets old. I tried my best to debate the guy with factual information but he can't even handle that.

Pretty sure most will start ignoring him after this.

His logic is just horrendous. I found myself literally laughing out loud most times.

Sometimes a person is just so dense that it doesn't matter what you throw at him. It's still gonna bounce off.

Enjoy a 3 day break from the forum...I am tired of the constant flame wars you have going with at least 7 or 8 posters.

Because his opinion is different from you or others ???....I've read his posts....He keeps his cool, makes his point and sticks to the facts....Even Soul Bro and I have been discussing this on the phone and he agrees.

You might not like his opinions but he isn't insulting anybody and I personally like reading his stuff...Think he has a lot to offer....What about the way DOM talks to people ???....It's way more antagonistic than what Eskobar does....Maybe Soul Bro can chime in here...Speaking of, here's a comment he made earlier and my response:

Soul Bro, on 09 July 2014 - 01:06 PM, said:

As you know, I'm all for a respectful forum to share one's opinions.

EDIT: And to the future of the Magic, as you know, I'm hopeful… But it's okay for others not to be.

Thank you for your leadership here....Much appreciation.

To bad all the mods don't subscribe to this theory and I fully expect I'll be the next one to get suspended.....smh.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well....Eskobar vs. the forum....was fun while it lasted. Good times. Reminds me of the Hedo and fanrroyo days. Though there were dim witted arguments over opinions that weren't backed by facts or trends, it still kept the message board lively. Applause.

Are there REALLY still people on this forum that don't realize that "Drunk On Mystery" is a character?

Like, is that really a thing that's true?

I've searched your name and only found this randomly.

Capture.png